Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Cox_ba12

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by MauricioB Today at 5:40 pm

» Cox P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer
by Wayne Brown Today at 5:39 pm

» thread measurements
by MauricioB Today at 5:33 pm

» Cox Thompson Trophy Winner
by Jerry Today at 5:20 pm

» COX 010 TeeDee with RC carb, courtesy sosam 117
by rdw777 Today at 3:08 pm

» "Me and Crazy Horse...Our Anniversary"
by fit90 Today at 2:52 pm

» a cheap sport muffler
by robot797 Today at 1:34 pm

» OS 10FSR Carb Needed
by Cougar 429 Today at 1:14 pm

» AP .061 Hornet
by F4D Phantom II Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» dozens of old .049 TeeDee's, Medallions and a few others
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Re-manufactured Enya .06-II for Boats13
by Boats13 Yesterday at 7:32 pm

» TD 09 Ducted Fan
by getback Yesterday at 8:41 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Empty
Live on Patrol

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends

Go down

For Sale Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends

Post  DanMc Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Hello Fellow Forum Members;
      I've been collecting trhis stuff for a LONG time, and I have flat out run out of room, and as I advance in age, I think it's time to thin the heard a bit and put some stuff back in circulation. I don't plan on doing any more purchasing of planes and parts, as I have just about everything I ever wanted and then some!! I have a bunch of loose Cox, and Testors/Wen-Mac RTF parts and will be listing some airplanes also. Those of you that may have been in my house and basement know what I'm talking about! I'm not very computer savvy to post photos but can send them by email by request. I'm going to start by listing some stuff here and add and subtract items as time goes by.  Not going to list any loose engines just yet, but if I do it will be in a separate add. I'll only list the stuff here and maybe on Stunthanger. So if there is anything you may need or be looking for, let me know and I'll see if I got it.

1) Cox Spitfire Fuselage and Parts. Light blue version. Both fuse halves with exhaust stacks, wind screen, missing left half of rear canopy frame (can be fabricated and glued in place), stabilizer, firewall, wing scoop, and landing gear with dry but round original tires. $40 plus actual shipping.

2)Cox P-40 fuselage, both halves, upright engine version (dark green), wing broken in half in the middle, and I can probably round up the landing gear fairings for one of these and maybe a bell crank and anything else I can find like a spinner?. All need work but may be useful to rebuild/repair another airplane. Pictures will probably be better than a description. $10 plus actual shipping.

3) Testors/Wen-Mac Chrome P-63 Fuselage top and bottom. Parts all look like new and don't appear to have ever seen fuel or exhaust.  I have offered this to a member who contacted me a few months ago looking for one of these and if he does not want it any longer, or I don't hear back from him in a week or so, it will be first come first served and I will post it here when available. $40 plus shipping.

4) Testors P-63 fuselage top. Looks like it's new also. Camouflaged version.  $20 plus shipping.

5) Testors/Wen-Mac Chrome P-63 stabilizer and 2 elevators. Great chrome and look like new. One elevator has  slight warping but looks usable. $15 plus shipping.

6) Testers big Cosmic Wind stab and elevator. Used and some warping but could be used especially for one you want to try and fly. $5 plus shipping.

7)N.O.S Cox Avian Mustang canopy in original Cox box and tissue paper. This is the "B" model Mustang. $10 plus shipping.

8)Testers Sopwith Camel top and bottom wing with stabilator. Yellow, looks like new.  $15 plus postage.

9) Wen-Mac Aeromite car parts. These are rough but may be useful to someone. Parts from two cars, one engine in one of the cars, 8 wheels. Pictures will tell the tale better with this lot also. (((SOLD!!!))

10) Cox Sweet Cindy P-51 fuselage, complete with canopy, bottom cowling with extra cowling, elevator, push rod and bell crank. Dirty but should clean up OK. $20 plus shipping.

11) Cox Avian P-51 parts. two fuselages (one with canopy,) Bottom fuse cowls, and one good elevator. Broken parts but could be used to repair another airplane. Pics would be better for this one also. $15 plus shipping.

12) Three bladed spinners, like used on P-51, P-40, Stuka, etc. A few olive drab, several tan. $5 each plus postage.

13) Green Cox Stuka. Looks great, has so, so box. Might not have ever been run, but engine needs loosening up. Has all canopies, missing pilot, rear gunner and antennae. Has both siren props, nice original decals black bomb and release tab is in place. It would be neat if someone could come get this one so I wouldn't have to risk shipping it!! If I would have to ship it, I would probably take it all apart and pack it flat and wrap each piece in padding. buyer would have to reassemble. (((SOLD)))

14) Cox Extra RTF. Looks like new, don't think it has ever seen fuel. No box or paper work. I have another one of these and was thinking of flying this one, but if someone wants it for $60 plus shipping they can have it.

That's all I'll list tonight until I go through the heard again and decide what i want to keep for a while. If there is anything you may be looking for in handles, Skylon Reel handles, and other Cox odds and ends, let me know. I just may have it. I also have a ton of EZ-Just flying handles also. Most in good to new condition, both large and Hot Rock versions. I also still have the Doc Span silk span available by the sheet for those that don't want to buy a whole box or roll through the internet. I'll have to look up the post I had on here for what I charged for that, but was sending it out folded flat in a large envelope and that kept the postage down. I'll update this post when I find that information.

Edit: Doc span covering material. 21" by 36" sheet, $1 per sheet plus postage.

Thanks a lot for looking and contact me for any questions. I don't frequent this forum as much as I would like but will make an effort to check back often, and you can contact me by email also.

Dan McEntee
  Florissant, MO
email: dpmcenthusiast@aol.com

Last edited by DanMc on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding information)
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends

Post  1/2A Nut Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Photo posting is easy now see the tabs above:

- Click Host and Image then
- drag and drop your photos in the box
- then hit send all then they will upload
- then copy post the center link onto the page
- open the photo box again to get to the next link as
it closes each time you past the next link on the page.

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Post_a13

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Post_a14

1/2A Nut
1/2A Nut
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:33 am

Would you have a canopy for a Wen Mac SNJ/T-6 Texan?

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Pt_and10

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Mga_sn10
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  TLAnderson Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:18 pm

I'm looking for landing gear for both of these Testors models. Sopwith Camel, and Albatross.
The red cowl on the Camel is cracked, I could use one of those too.

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Dsc00710
TLAnderson
TLAnderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  AMCGUY Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:02 pm

I'm interested in the Wen-Mac Aeromite cars. Email sent.

Darron
AMCGUY
AMCGUY
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:31 pm

Thanks for the interest so far. I do not have any Wen'Mac/testers Texan stuff to spare. I could use a spinner and landing gear covers for mine!
  Darren, just sent you an email.
No landing gear for a Testers Albatross or Camel, just the two wings and stabilator.
  Thanks a lot again for the interest,
 Dan McEntee

Last edited by DanMc on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding information.)
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:49 pm

Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2010
Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2013
Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2016
Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2012
Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2011
Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2014
Clearing Out Cox/Wen-Mac/Testors Odds and Ends Imgp2015

Hey Look!! I did it! Thanks for the tutorial 1.2Anut!
  I added a Cox Jeep I'll sell also. /// SOLD!!. Open to offers on all items. Will be posting more tomorrow.

Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee

Last edited by DanMc on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding information)
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:34 am

Well done Dan. Once you get the hang of it it's a piece of cake.

Hey, good luck with the clear-out. Nothing there for me so far, but probably way too far away to think about shipping any bigger stuff out here anyway. I'm sure all the other guys closer to home will help "ease your burden".

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

For Sale Cox Ryan

Post  flavius Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 am

Hi, Looking for rudder and assorted parts for a Cox Ryan .020 that I want to fix for display....any in your stash that you would like to pass on?
Thanks..... vivavian@aol.com
flavius
flavius

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am

DanMc wrote:

Hey Look!! I did it! Thanks for the tutorial 1.2Anut!
  I added a Cox Jeep I'll sell also. /// SOLD!!. Open to offers on all items. Will be posting more tomorrow.

Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee

Dan, just for my future buying budget, what did the Jeep sell for?  Curiosity Kat.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down