Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD Cox_ba12

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Draco Goes Flying, But Misses the Eclipse
by HalfaDave Today at 9:59 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by davidll1984 Today at 9:15 pm

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by crankbndr Today at 7:26 pm

» Enya .09 II Questions
by Surfer_kris Today at 2:45 pm

» Wen Mac .049 - Conditioning.
by MauricioB Today at 12:21 pm

» Happy 53rd birthday Mauricio!!!
by MauricioB Today at 11:47 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Today at 11:22 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Today at 10:57 am

» UV Restore of Yellowed Decals
by Levent Suberk Today at 8:59 am

» 22mm 2-blade nylon marine prop and solid-shaft drive
by roddie Today at 6:46 am

» Post edit??
by roddie Today at 5:33 am

» Original Super Power fuel formula?
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 7:28 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD Empty
Live on Patrol

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD

Go down

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD Empty Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 is for sale

Post  Cox International Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

The NFFS Medallion is the rarest, commercially manufactured, Cox engine. Only 258 units produced and for sale is #2 (#1 is in our collection).

http://coxengines.ca/cox-.051-nffs-medallion.html

Recently, a random serial number of a like engine went for $659 on eBay. An engine that had neither the correct instruction manual, nor the special NFFS insert.

This is your chance to own a piece of legendary Cox history.
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

http://www.coxengines.com

Back to top Go down

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD Empty Re: [solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD

Post  Cox International Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 am

This engine has now been sold.

The next NFFS Medallion .051 coming up for sale is #257 (second to last one built).

Last year we sold #258 for ($1,000) and #257 will be priced at $895 ($100 less that the #2 which just sold.)

We will then have one more for sale, which be priced at $795.
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

[solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD Empty Re: [solved]Cox NFFS .051 Medallion - Serial # 2 / SOLD

Post  ZACATTACK Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Well so much for honouring our deal we talked about !!! Not to happy about this Bernie!! Q: Do you always make deals and then post them on the Internet ???
ZACATTACK
ZACATTACK
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_WI Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Good thing I got mine for $400 when I did!!!!
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  jsesere Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm waiting for a more realistic price. One will come up on Ebay again.
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 am

ZACATTACK wrote:Well so much for honouring our deal we talked about !!! Not to happy about this Bernie!! Q: Do you always make deals and then post them on the Internet ???

HUH???

Lew,

I am really sorry if there was a misunderstanding and am actually quite shocked to read this post.

It is correct that I did offer you the engine a few weeks ago for $895. I am not at the office on weekends but I specifically recall you asking me to give you a few days to think about it because it was a lot of money; which I agreed to do.

After not hearing back for some days I emailed you that I was assuming you were taking a pass and I informed you that it was my intention to proceed to list the engine for sale at a price $100 higher than I had offered to sell it to you. I emailed you to make sure that there was not a misunderstanding re. you no longer wanting the engine.

You replied to this mail that you thought we had agreed on a price of $895; to which I responded that, yes indeed, that was your price but, if you were not buying the engine, I would list it for $995.

After not hearing anything further for a few days I listed the engine. At no point after this email did I hear from you that, yes, you were buying the engine. Not even a request for more time to think about it. I am really, really sorry about this Lew but I was genuinely under the impression that you were not going to purchase the engine; else I would not have listed it.

I certainly honour any and all deals that I make but, in this case, felt certain that there was no longer an interest from your side. I am “old school” and my verbal deals enjoy the same status as if they were written. I do not renege on deals, and certainly not over something as mundane as $100.

I will, again, pull all correspondence between the two of us on Monday. However, this is something I reviewed before listing the engine, just to make sure my understanding of you not wanting the engine was correct.

I can only offer my apologies but, once again, was under the impression that you were no longer interested.
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  jsesere Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Bernie, this guy got all bent out shape with me and sent me an email telling me I was not showing him courtesy by not returning his emails in a timely manner.
At the time I had a house full of sick people and as some of you know I have ongoing health issues that need constant attending to. Give me a break.
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  ZACATTACK Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Joe...your absolutely correct in your assessment of the situation that transpired between us, that's why we will never do a dime business ever again, on that note...you should learn to mind your own business when two people have a dispute that has absolutely nothing to do with you, Keep your comments to yourself and mind your own business ..please and thank you!! Bernie...This motor was suppose to arrive in the middle of April according to your last e-mail...I can forward the e-mail to you if you like in case you have forgotten what you sent me. According to your last e-mail, the middle of the month is pretty far away fro now and no response was immediately necessary on this business transaction for quite some time to come. Misunderstanding?? OK! Sorry ?OK! But please, use the PM button or use my email address that you have from now on in...I don't need "riff-raff" like ^^^ commenting on our business dealings!! Thanks!

Lew
ZACATTACK
ZACATTACK
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dckrsn Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:20 pm

None of my business I know, and I like you
guys just fine, but take it outside.
Nobody wants to read this "stuff".
Leaves a bad taste, especially with
new or potential members.
Bob
Mods and admin, sorry if I'm
out of line.
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jsesere Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Lew, you should have then taken up the matter with Bernie privately and not on the forum and by doing so you took the issue public open to comments. I only interjected my story as a warning to other sellers that you're clearly a difficult person to deal with and I see nothing wrong in going public with it since you choose to do so also. We have to watch each others back.
I apologize to the group. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut after reading his unbelievable post about one of the most respected and trusted members of this forum and the world of Cox.
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum