Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Cox_ba12

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cox powered boat litle shrimp hidroplane
by davidll1984 Today at 2:52 pm

» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by roddie Today at 1:39 pm

» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by roddie Today at 1:08 pm

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Today at 9:36 am

» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Today at 7:56 am

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by Yabby Today at 7:47 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Yabby Today at 6:33 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Postage stamp backplates
by JPvelo Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» Cosmic Winds, - Big Guy, Little Guys, Silver Guy and Wounded Guy.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» My friend Ramón, his Cox .09 & Cox .010
by MauricioB Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Parts Cox TD-4
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 8:40 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Empty
Live on Patrol

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info

Go down

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Empty Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info

Post  RknRusty Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:34 am

Here's my report. Anyone else with a story to tell is welcome to use this thread for our entertainment too..

I developed a bum shoulder and a mean little fever Friday afternoon. What glorious timing, Rolling Eyes  Lol. Maybe it was that pneumonia shot I got Friday AM, I don't know, but I was afraid I wouldn't get any practice in Friday, and had no idea if the Ukey was balanced after adding 2 wheel gear. But I finally limbered up and flew some loops and a wingover and it seemed my balance guesses were spot on. Great, that's the plane I'd be flying Saturday in profile. Though I hadn't flown a pattern in a month, my confidence was warming up. The Ukester was being my friend, rock solid in the shifting winds and my handle adjustments were perfect. I felt good, and it turns out the line tension keeps my shoulder from hurting, never a twinge during flight. I'd lowered the pitch on the .25fp to slow it from 4.5 seconds where I'd been practicing at the Fort. A 9x5, down from 9x6 was putting me right at 5 seconds with great authority in the climbs, so if the wind moved I could still fly in front in the best POV for the judges. I slept well, no worries, and my fever was down too. By gosh, we were in Huntersville, the funnest October destination on the whole calendar! And with my beautiful wife, the best support any contest pilot could hope for.

sunny I felt much better Saturday morning, as the sun warmed us up, and I requested a late starting assignment, and got it, #17 in round 1 and#13 in round 2. I was flying with the likes of Tom Morris, John Saunders, John Tate, Dan Banjock, Will Davis, Artie Jessup, and John Rake... the list is impressive. On the lower paved circle, I pulled off the two best takeoffs I have ever done, works of beauty! The wind was tricky, switching directions, but the narrow Ukey has no side area to act like a sail and plows right through it, In round one I did an hourglass with the wind in my face, and it didn't complain in the least. Allen Buck and Dave Wenzel were two good tough judges, so their score sheets are useful, looking over points for maneuvers to see where I might need work. Of course I didn't win against these guys, but they are lots of fun to fly with. My landings were pretty good for me, and I had flown at least as well as I had hoped. I am pretty much over my bouncy bottoms, still 10' high or so, but flat and good for me.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Profil10

Plenty of sunlight left to try out the old re-built Oriental. I had made some guesswork changes in my handle line positions, so Wayne and I took her over to the mostly grass practice field and launched her. Boy, what a difference 4-1/2 ounces makes in line tension. Not as heavy as the Magnum though, and she took off and flew as sweet as I could have hoped. Something still wrong in the fuel feed though, so I made the call then to stay with the Ukey for PAMPA Stunt on Sunday. Too bad, because the Oreo will fly a far superior pattern. But I figured I would be flying against less polished competition, and I was well practiced and confident now with the Ukey. So I spent the rest of the day meeting people, shaking hands, and going hoarse from talking too much, Lol. Happens every time, so many people and so much talking. Good thing I'm not a Rock Star Singer. Axl Rose had the same trouble with his voice... yep, Me and Axl.

Sunday came early. We always get started early since so many have long trips home. It's chilly, in the high 30s and the grass is wet too. But I've got my routine down pretty well by now and I was fueled and ready to go. Mike Londke and me were the only Intermediates, and he hadn't gotten enough practice time to remember the pattern in the heat of competition, so I went out with him into the circle to call the maneuvers in the right order. Being a Combat veteran, he has the reflexes we all envy, and he put up a beautiful pattern. Like me, he's his own worst critic, but the judges marked him up pretty well, and rightfully so. I flew next and he was a few points ahead of me after round one. Very nice flight and shapely maneuvers for both of us. After a break, we flew #2 and again he did well again. I greased a nice takeoff, where I was hoping to gain some points to carry me to the top. Somehow I got out of sorts on the down leg if the first half of my wingover, a maneuver I've never had trouble with, and couldn't pull out. The video looks like a burst of wind screwed my timing up and I drove it into the ground dead vertical. Got great pictures and it's on video too. Ken and Shawn Cook were watching as were as a bunch of others interested in this friendly impromptu rivalry between Mike and me. Shawn was pitting for me. The outboard wing broke off the ukey, and the engine was full of mud, but I cleaned it up, glued it back together and got it ready for a re-do. Since I'd never made the bottom turn, it was scored as an attempt only, making me eligible for another go at it.

https://youtu.be/sXIy7yKoMWE

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Group_zps6acw5xo2
That's Ken Cook, Mike and Sam Londke, Joe Colly, Wayne Robinson, Me and Will Davis. I don't know where Shawn had gone off to.

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Repair_zpsspem7gnf
The frantic repairs are under way. That's Joe Colley, beginner pilot helping me.

The cool temps and epoxy didn't quite make a good joint, and the wing did not hold up. It started blowing apart in the outside loops. I could see it moving, and it finally let go in turn 2 of the outside square loop. It rolled like a CL stunter shouldn't be able to do, and caught the lines so hard it folded the steel Fox bellcrank in half. Also badly damaging my shoulder and elbow. The arm is useless tonight and I hope it gradually repairs with ice pretty soon. I went to the ground and scared all the onlookers. When you watch the video, first watch the plane. Then back it up and watch my arm. I tried to zoom in on the sickening arm jerk when I made the movie, but it didn't show as much as I'd hoped. I find it shows best with VLC Video player.

https://youtu.be/FQDIknL8jMg

Mike won first place and I won second on the merits of my first  and only complete flight. I'm disappointed, but still had fun. Mike flew better than I did, and deserves every bit of first place. I think if everything had aligned for this day, I could have won, but it just wasn't my day. I'm glad Ken got to watch me fly a decent pattern, after all the help and advice he's provided me with along the way.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info 10191510
Rusty

Last edited by RknRusty on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Empty Re: Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info

Post  Ken Cook Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:56 am

From the combat circles, everything was good fun. 1/2A combat got underway around 2 o'clock Fri. I've witnessed a lot of 1/2A combat over the past few years and I must say I saw some terrific matches. While a plane or two suffered a bit of carnage, I don't even think a single prop was broken. All pilots flew a minimum of 2 matches. .25 speed limit took place the following morning. My first round had a line wrap 2 minutes into the match resulting in the plane going in and damaging the tail boom taking me out of the first round. The rest of the day went well and it was enjoyed by all who attended. My son had a head on mid air which resulted in my new LA .25 going on a shaft run. Well, I suppose the engine is fully broken in now. Engine flew fine the following round with the exception that I lost all the parts on the shaft, drive washer, shim nut, etc. I had to keep swapping those parts from other engines to continue flying.
            On Sunday, we had a non official fun fly using fast combat planes.  I get out in the center with my son, both MK III Combat Specials we were using went off perfectly and the planes were launched. The planes were flying well and their speeds were closely matched nearing 110 mph. As soon as I neared his streamer, the engine hand grenaded, The Fox connecting rod just broke. I had other Fox's, but the bolt patterns were slightly off and binding in the mounts. I put the stuff back in the car for another time as it was off to do some more fun flying. Great stuff and a good time, I wish the drive wasn't so long. Ken
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info Empty Re: Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info

Post  larrys4227 Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:06 am

Great reports! Thanks for taking the time to write them! Hope your feeling better Rusty!! Yup, those planes can pull hard when they get outta whack. Hoping you get back to the circle soon!!
larrys4227
larrys4227
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:36 am

larrys4227 wrote:Great reports!  Thanks for taking the time to write them!  Hope your feeling better Rusty!!  Yup, those planes can pull hard when they get outta whack.  Hoping you get back to the circle soon!!

Thanks Larry. You know, writing is one of my other favorite pastimes aside from modeling, so writing these reports is a labor of love. I'm lucky to be able to combine both. As far as getting back in the circle, I'm a veteran at rehabbing shoulders and elbows, so ice, heat and a bit of grit, and I'll be back. The surf fishing forums are a hopeless pssn' contest, so I can't impress anyone there. Airplane modeling and flying is populated with a whole different mentality.
Y'all don't forget to come back and check on that other video... it's short, Lol, and Mike's commentary is classic Londke.
Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:59 am

Yes Great Report , Man that looked like it hurt !! Congratulation's on the 2nd. place Rusty ! Nothing wrong with that . Hope you got some video of Ken flying , I don't think I have ever seen him in action in the 3 yrs. I been on CEF . Good to see members getting together for some fun times hope your arm gets better soon . Thanks for the report . Eric Leaves Popcorn
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 am

Here is a video of the event that led up to the above unfortunate event. I'll post it in its place in my above report too, so first time readers will see it all in proper chronological order.

https://youtu.be/sXIy7yKoMWE

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 am

Damn were is the Trash can when you need it lol! sorry I couldn't help myself , as you said its all in fun ((( HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU GET FOR A STAND UP LANDING LIKE THAT )))) Ok that's enough , but I can do that and have Lol Eric DAMMIT! back to hanger 9
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Hey Rusty,

Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Some days you can't win them all. That jerk can really be quite a pull.

Is the Ukey totalled? Or will it live to fly another day?

Looks like you still managed to have some fun and hey, at least you can say you were there!

Ron

Edit: I gave you a greenie for taking the time to write the report (not that you need any) Very Happy
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi Ron, thanks for the greenie, it was hard to get started, but once I warmed up the keyboard, it came right out. The hardest part was working the computer mouse, but that's easier now. Yeah, it was definitely one of those hours, but I had way more than "some fun." I hope I didn't sound negative in my story. The day was good other than the lingering lightening bolt of that yank. When I said my goodbyes at H'ville, and later at Watt's, I couldn't give any manly handshakes, Lol. It loosened up a little this afternoon. I got the car unloaded today and will unload the Radio Flyer tomorrow.

The wing is broken off flush with the fuselage, so I will insert a couple of foot long(or more) sharpened dowels half way straight into it, and drill holes straight into the broken-off wing. It will epoxy right on. If I'd had time for the epoxy to set Sunday I would have finished that flight. This time I'll wrap it with some fabric too. I wish I had some carbon veil, but I'll find something at the fabric store.

I just now realized I need to tell the story of the traditional after-contest cookout and Fun-Fly at Watt's. All the Philly guys and more were there, and Dan Banjock and Shawn Cook put on a show of things I would have never ever guessed a CL plane could do. I'll write more on that tomorrow. I really should have got the video rolling on that. And Ken and Shawn, and I think Phil Cartier had some stupid fast old time combat planes that make chills up your spine at Huntersville and Watt's. Phil heard me lamenting that I wish I'd known of combat 15 years ago and asked me how old I was. I told him I was a 59 year old man in an 85 year old body. He laughed and assured me old guys can fly like that, because the planes go so fast, all you have to do just stand there and fly... oookay.

BTW, there's more, but I gotta put these bones to bed. Y'all have fun now.
Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  londke3 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:46 am

Flying stunt on Sunday was fun and I look forward to more contests as I begin to fly competitive stunt. Rusty it was fun to move up to intermediate and fly with you. BUT I gotta say the combat events were on fire this time. Turnout was excellent. 7 in 1/2A, 14 in Speed Limit. That's as many as we had at the Nats this year. I witnessed some of the best 1/2A matches I have ever seen in my life. Shawn and I had a really great match. Speed limit was a barnburner as well. I myself had the pleasure of being in a midair with Henry Nelson and Steve Stewart. Even with 2 midairs, although I did not place, I won the ACE award for the pilot with the most streamer cuts for the day. Larry and I flew a vintage match with a pair of Combat Cats with Fox .36x's for power. About 2 min in my elevator broke and lawn darted the plane. It was totally destroyed. It was a great weekend with great guys. No ego's, no B.S. just good natured ribbing and friendly competition. I want to personally thank everyone who attended. It made for a super weekend. I strongly recommend this contest to anyone who is new or has never been to one. Anyone will do anything to help anybody at the Huntersville event.
londke3
londke3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Mike I really enjoyed my time there. I looked closer into my engine the other night. It's TOAST!!!!. The rod broke and the piece hit the skirt of the piston bending it outwards. The piston will no longer go into the cylinder. Looks like it's time to break out the other MK III. I was really looking forward to that and I was pleased with the speed. Ken
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  londke3 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:11 pm

That's a real bummer Ken. It was running so strong up to the sudden stop. Did anyone get to fly at Watt's house?
londke3
londke3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:47 pm

londke3 wrote:That's a real bummer Ken. It was running so strong up to the sudden stop. Did anyone get to fly at Watt's house?
Sure did, quite an exhibition. I'll post what few pics I got later tonight.
Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Watt's house is totally amazing. A lot of fun, good food, good flying. I flew my Half Fast but I had the tank loaded up with so much oil in it that it wasn't running as strong as it typically does. I got a few good laps out of it. It was smoking like crazy. There was some Bi Slobbing and Ringmasterin going on. A fellow north of me Bernie was flying a old sparker Ohllson .60 . Just cool stuff. Ken
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Here are some more scenes from Huntersville

John Colly wins first place in Beginner Stunt. That's Will Davis, President of MCLS and the Contest Director, presenting the awards.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05492_zpsbnras2rz

Dan Banjock of the Philly Fliers wins 2nd place in Nostalgia Stunt. I believe he flew a plane with a twin cylinder Fox engine. Maybe Ken knows for sure.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05486_zpslwzxy9ss

Mike Londke wins 1st place in Intermediate Stunt. I honestly think he was disappointed that I didn't put up a better fight for that prize... he's not the only one. Rolling Eyes  Mike also won a Combat award, most cuts, if I recall correctly.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05494_zpsagpvbkoa

Sam Londke, 5 years old(I think) wins 1st place in Basic Flight! A great Father and Son team from Nashville TN.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05474_zpsgzugofgs

Don Jenkins, an MCLS member won 1st place in Advanced Stunt for his first time. The first time winner of Advanced gets the Ringo Award to keep until it's passed on to the next Advanced first timer. Don also does magnificent work building and finishing his planes. This Scorpio is no exception.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05515_zpsvmrngdr0

Derek Barry wins 1st place in Expert Stunt. We are lucky to have Derek come to Huntersville for every contest. He is the real thing on a high level, Derek is always in the hunt at the Nats and US Team trials. I believe he will compete in the World Championship soon. His Dad, Dale is also an expert pilot and builder, but prefers to remain in the background judging and competing. The whole family comes together.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05504_zpszmsvudlk

David Smith presents Jo Shoemaker her Carrier trophy. Jo and David are always amongst the carrier winners, and David always brings interesting and sometimes scary loud fast things to play with to the meetings. He is also Will Davis' Son-in-law.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05477_zpsya3o2ayo

Jim Lee of Lee Machine Shop poses with Danny Banjock, holding his beautiful P-51D mustang. I don't know if he competed with it or not. Dan always brings a whole fleet of eclectic planes for our entertainment. It was a pleasure meeting Jim, all the way from Topeka Kansas. His display of tools and useful shiny goodies is always fascinating and tempting. I brought home a custom 5 ounce fueling syringe this time. My wife worked some sort of secret deal for it, but Jim denies any knowledge of it.
Gotta love that mustache.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05467_zpsekkhewy0

Oh and who's this goofball wearing a Philly Fliers hat? I'm glad to see I could still smile, this was 15 minutes after my plane had self destructed in mid-air and tried to pick me up off the ground with it.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info DSC05493_zpsnj7yaovy

The Ukey Memorial service
It was actually funny, though I was sort of stunned. See Wayne consoling me.
Look at it, buried up to the zipties on the fuel tank. The photographer cut Ken's head off in this picture, back left, sorry K.C.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info IMG_2112_zpswcgwrjmk

Post flight inspection. What a mess. What a weekend. I can't help but have May on the brain after that debacle. I will be back, better, sharper, I'm going to win this thing.
Huntersville report... New updated pictures and info 1018151125a_HDR_zpszu5h7jpb

Okay, that's all I got, see y'all in the funny papers.
Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:57 am

Rusty, since my return back home, it's been all day and no play with work. I happened to see Dan for a brief moment on a Sunday afternoon 2 weeks ago but my work has consumed my weekends as well. The P-51 Mustang that Dan is holding is quite interesting. I don't know if your familiar with Air Trails magazine but is was a publication in the 40's into 50's. I have many issues mostly falling apart and yellowed but it was very interesting nonetheless. It would feature model aircraft and full scale as well. Air Trails displayed a ad for the Mustang Dan is holding. I don't recall the manufacturer but I do know they're quite rare and typically sell anywhere from 1500.00 in poor condition on up. I had a seller on Ebay contact Dan directly in regards to the one he was selling. I've never seen one as complete and as original as Dan's. The plane is made entirely of aluminum. This goes for ribs, rivets, skin etc. I believe that this plane selling for close to $75 in 1944. The plane features a Bullet .28 engine. Dan flies this plane which is even more remarkable. The crankshaft broke during a flight a few years ago and the prop and spinner flew off resulting in a tail heavy condition which caused a bit of damage on landing. Dan repaired everything and made a crankshaft at work using a wing bolt from one of the planes he was servicing.

Dan has an extensive collection of all aluminum planes. He demos much of the assembled and flyable versions but he had several unbuilt kits. The kits are very cool indeed and it really amazes me to see the time, techniques, and the quality which went into these models. Certainly not for the beginner. Dan purchased some of these kits as a teen and now years later has been confident enough to complete and fly them. He's currently building a high wing Citabria looking plane with throttle control and a Saito 4 stroke on board. The leading edges and trailing edges are all aluminum with wood ribs. Very cool indeed. Ken
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  larrys4227 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:41 am

Thanks for the report and photos! Always nice to put faces with names.
larrys4227
larrys4227
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:11 am

Ken thanks for the story on Danny's plane. My son, Al, got a real kick out of his tour of Dan's fleet and an extensive conversation about his pulse jets when they met back in 2013. I wish he could have gotten free for this contest, but his girlfriend had him off to a baby shower. I ate dinner Friday night over at the "Fish Camp" and sat next to Dan and we got to talk more than I've had the chance before. He was exhausted from the road, so the conversation was more linear than usual, which was good for me. Meeting so many of the mysterious "Big Guys" and realizing they listen when I talk, and occasionally that I can answer something they never knew is such a blast. Did you know Bob Z. didn't realize Coxes had SPI! Lol. And Dan didn't know why a Muncie M-22 4-speed was called a Rock-Crusher.

Larry, when I look at the pictures, I still feel the remnants of the warm fuzzy this gathering always gives me. There's been nothing to match it in bonding with friends from all over and such unbelievably friendly competition by day. A few years ago as a lone modeler, and after all I've survived to just be still walking the face of the Earth, I never would have expected to run head on into the best days of my entire life at this stage of the game.

I hate that Ken and Shawn had to witness me having such a rough day of flying stunt, but I'm glad they got to see me pull off one decent pattern before it all fell apart. Shawn Cook was my pit man, and a good one too. When you're used to the same one or two guys pitting for you all year round, sometimes its hard not to get frustrated with a pick-up pit crew that isn't accustomed to your habits. Sometimes with good intentions, they'll want to impose their methods on your protocol. But Shawn understood what I wanted and made the starting line easy.

I missed a few of my new modeling friends, but made some new acquaintances too. I was disappointed that Mike Waldron, Ray Copeland, Dennis Moritz, Sean(Shug) Emery, Larry Wilkes and others didn't come, but on the other hand I got to know John Saunders from the Philly gang a lot better, we had fun in the profile pits, though he flew in almost every event. A busy guy that weekend. Tom Morris and Jim Lee were new to me this year, as I just hadn't realized who they were in previous years. Mike was on Larry's Florida scoreboard not too long after this, with his buddy Don Orgren, both of whom usually corner a trophy. In fact I saw more names in Florida that may have been the reason I didn't see them in NC. That's good, I know they're still at it. I don't know how guys can compete in so many competitions. My three a year is about right for me. Maybe the KOI some Winter, but not this one.

If I didn't have to go to the dentist for a good scrubbing, I'd probably write all morning. Lol.
Again,
See y'all later
Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:38 am

Those are some sharp looking planes and nice report as always Rusty , that's cool you and Ken got together and Jim from Lee Machine Shop, some very interesting airplane talk I am sure from the Veterans that came . Thanks for the report . getback This Site Rocks!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  larrys4227 Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:45 am

I met both Jim Lee and Tom Dixon for the first time a couple weeks ago .... bought a couple gallons of fuel from Tom, and bought one of Jim's fancy venturi's/needlevalve assemblies for the Evo36.

Both are fine gentleman ...!!
larrys4227
larrys4227
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down