Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted Cox_ba12

Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Today at 6:52 pm

» Speed plane - Crispy but not too crispy
by Ken Cook Today at 5:46 pm

» need info on this
by lla Today at 5:19 pm

» Post your Older books
by GallopingGhostler Today at 2:49 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by rsv1cox Today at 12:17 pm

» O&R 23 & Brown Jr
by lla Today at 11:15 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by rdw777 Today at 9:00 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by rdw777 Today at 8:51 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rdw777 Today at 8:30 am

» "SOLD OUT" Cox .020 silencers -- currently
by GallopingGhostler Today at 5:12 am

» *Cox Engine of The Month* Submit your pictures! -May 2024-
by Admin Today at 2:38 am

» S1 Ringmaster
by Onelife Yesterday at 8:40 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted Empty
Live on Patrol

Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted

Go down

Wanted Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted

Post  DanMc Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Good Afternoon and Happy Easter to ALL!
    I haven't been on this forum much but I'm looking to remedy that in the near future. I have some projects that I have been working on and need a few parts to make them complete. These will be hanger queens or models I will fly, so they need not be perfect, just good used stuff will do.
  First up is a canopy for a Wen-Mac Dauntless. I have finally found the darker blue version that is like the one my older brother Ted had as a kid. Got it at a great price off eVilBay but it was missing the canopy. I would also like to find a bomb for it, a dark blue one but any color would do and I think I could paint it to match. Just doesn't look right without the bomb!
  Next is a canopy for a Cox P-40. I picked up some other parts, went through what I had and saw that I had almost enough to put a complete one together to have one solid enough to fly. I have been flying my Stuka, and then the Super Cub like my late younger brother had, and the videos are on YouTube. I want to do the P-40 and a Skyraider next as flying examples and post the videos.
 If anyone has these parts top sell let me know price and availability, and I may have parts to trade. I would like to thin down my heard a bit to make some room and have a lot of PT-19s, and other loose parts. I am planning on finishing up what projects I have and not do any more buying of planes and parts at this time.
  Thanks again in advance for any and all help,
   Dan McEntee
  Florissant, MO
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted

Post  Mark Boesen Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi Dan!

Lol...

Cox and Wen-Mac Parts Wanted 10866910
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  NEW222 Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Nice Pic. I am assuming, Dan and Sean?
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 pm

lol, no my kid, at Oshkosh (Kid Venture) many moons ago...
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Hey! I resemble that guy! No, that's not Sean but as Mark has said that is at Oshkosh in the KidVenture venue. I made 16 straight trips there to work the KidVenture venue and have had about 3 to 4 thousand kids on the handle over that time. Met many, many fine people and made many friends of which one was Mark Boesen. I wish there was a way to put hour meters on those Norvel engines! They really got a work out. Once we came up with the Toughbaby airplane design, they just used the same engines on the same 5 airplanes that we took up there in 2010, an on my last trip in 2015, they had retired one airplane but were still using the same engines! Tons of fun and will have to see about a return there this year or next. Sean has made severall appearances there also over the years, and he was about that size the first year we went! Now he has a little girl of his own, my grand daughter Clara June, and they were just here last weekend. Clara turned three in February and they picked up the Golddberg Wizard I built for her to learn to fly one. Sean was three when I taught him to fly on one. The weather and my sinus infection kept us from getting first flights on it while they were here. They will get it test flown in Texas soon I'm sure.
Type at you later,
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Sun May 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Still looking for a Wen-Mac Dauntless canopy and bomb, and a Cox P-40 canopy. Not looking for new old stock or perfect stuff, just good used pieces. I have TONS of other Cox, Testors, and Wen-MAc pieces, parts and planes to trade and or sell also. Looking to make some room and raise a few bucks.
Thanks alot,
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Wanted What parts do you have?

Post  577nitro Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 pm

I have a need for the front canopy for a Cox Helldiver, and the horizontal stab for the green A-25 as well.

I need a top cowling for a MacWen Silver P-63 King Cobra as well.

Also need a Canopy for a Rivets as well.

Thanks,
Jason
577nitro
577nitro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Wanted Cox Parts

Post  DanMc Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:18 pm

I don't have any Helldiver parts, or Rivets. Wish I had at least the Rivets model! I may have a fuselage top for the Wen-Mac P-63 and will get back to you here tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks a lot,
Dan McEntee
This Site Rocks!
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty68 Tue May 07, 2019 12:19 am

DanMc wrote:     Still looking for a Wen-Mac Dauntless canopy and bomb, and a Cox P-40 canopy. Not looking for new old stock or perfect stuff, just good used pieces. I have TONS of other Cox, Testors, and Wen-MAc pieces, parts and planes to trade and or sell also. Looking to make some room and raise a few bucks.
   Thanks alot,
  Dan McEntee
Dan, Do you have any RC Kits that you would be willing to part with?
Scotty68
Scotty68
Scotty68
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Tue May 07, 2019 12:41 am

Hey Dan, sorry I can't help, but it's great to have you joining in here.  

I have a spare canopy for a Testors P-40, which I'm sure is much smaller than the Cox version, so that won't do you any good.

Once you start advertising that you have stuff to trade, everyone's going to pounce on you and forget what you're asking for.  Well, I'm no different and I'm looking for a canopy and pilot for a Wen Mac P-39 Day Fighter, the type with ejector seat.  The pilot isn't important, but I'd like to find a canopy.  Anything to fit and look sort-of original will do.

Hope you manage to find what you want and not just end up helping out everyone else. lol!
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Wanted Testers Indy 500 parts wanted

Post  Coxoldman Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Hello , I'm looking for parts to restore a 1970s Restore Indy 500 Sprite Coca Cola race car. I'm in need of the following. Front axle, engine wrench,has a McCoy No.2 .049 motor. Wheels, any of the chrome accent pieces ,side bars and stickers, steering wheel, any and all pieces would be considered . Used but good parts ,don't need to be NOS as I do plan on getting running for my grandson. Thanks for any help,leads, . I do have 2 brand new driven gears from thimble products that are more like pinion type that doesn't go to this, wish I could find someone in need of those. ? Thanks for reading
Coxoldman
Coxoldman
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down