Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Cox_ba12

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M1Fan...who are you?
by 944_Jim Today at 10:07 pm

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by 1/2A Nut Today at 9:52 pm

» Roddie's water-cooled bench-run vid
by roddie Today at 8:55 pm

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 7:19 pm

» Artwork for Otto Kuhni
by Ken Cook Today at 6:42 pm

» Cox AT-6 Texan repaint.....Pretty nice
by rsv1cox Today at 6:25 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 6:14 pm

» B-25 Mitchell
by roddie Today at 3:09 pm

» Roddie's water-cooling bottle for bench-running
by roddie Today at 2:24 pm

» Cox water wizard
by Wiggy Today at 2:23 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 10:54 am

» Norvel Needle Needed
by Ken Cook Today at 6:52 am

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Empty
Live on Patrol

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is ..............

Go down

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Empty One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is ..............

Post  rsv1cox Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:23 pm

"Nice tooth".

I was reminded of this erroneous slight of us here in the mountain state when I went to the dentist day before yesterday with a five alarm tooth ache. Second one extracted since I moved here. Maybe it's the water.

How much Doc? I have no dental insurance. Fifteen hundred root canal and cap, One seventy seven fifty extraction. Pull it Doc!!!

First one about five years ago came out easy. This one not so. Doc rocked back and forth over and over, lots of sounds going through my head. Finally....crack. Half my tooth fell off his tongs and landed between my gum and my cheek. I reached in pulled it out and handed it to him. That will be $177.50 Doc I said.

Got out the power saw and sawed the rest of the tooth in half and pulled out each of the roots individually.

Soft foods, yogurt, and oatmeal gets old. To bad fluoride wasn't available when I was growing up. On the other hand my son was born too smart, too good looking, and with perfect teeth. Takes after his mother. Three cavities in his 55 years.

I'm working toward that one tooth thing.

Bob

rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Empty Re: One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is ..............

Post  NEW222 Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:34 pm

Wow. Hope you're doing better now. If it were here, they always push to do the repairs vs pulling it out. They know once it's out, they can never get paid to fix that one again.
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Empty Re: One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is ..............

Post  RknRusty Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Owey! I know that sound well. Give us a smile, Bob Lol.

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  ticomareado Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Q: Why are there so many West Virginians in Charlotte?
A: Cause one tankful of gas will only get from Charleston to Charlotte.
ticomareado
ticomareado
Account Under Review

Back to top Go down

One of the highest compliments one West Virginian can pay another West Virginian is .............. Empty RE: One of the highest compliments one West Virginia can give another...

Post  66 Malibu Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:47 pm

In the five years we lived in Virginia, I met many people from or that lived in West "By God" Virginia .
Are we talking about the same place?
66 Malibu
66 Malibu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:25 am

Ther can only bee ONE West Vigiana , By God !! Glad your recovering Bob , Yea with out Ins. it can bee a no brainer to pull , sucks you had the problem of splintering . Cant Resist The Bunn
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:03 am

66 Malibu wrote:In the five years we lived in Virginia, I met many people from or that lived in West "By God" Virginia .
Are we talking about the same place?

Yup, same place.

We moved from Florida "Gods waiting room" to West Virginia "Gods Country". I actually like it here and the natives are friendly. Smile

Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down