Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Cox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING Cox_ba12

Cox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sherline lathe wont run
by GallopingGhostler Today at 10:15 pm

» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by 706jim Today at 8:13 pm

» Roddie's water-cooling bottle for bench-running
by roddie Today at 7:38 pm

» Feed Station Zebra.. Spring 2022
by roddie Today at 5:59 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 12:26 pm

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by GallopingGhostler Today at 11:12 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 7:43 am

» Artwork for Otto Kuhni
by Mark Boesen Yesterday at 11:53 pm

» Baja Bug / Dune Buggy Recoil Starter
by vambrosini Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Wanted: Pull Starter reapir kit for a Cox Dune Buggy.
by vambrosini Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» cox dune buggy/ baja bug
by vambrosini Yesterday at 8:49 pm

» Joe Wagners Sioux
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 7:37 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Cox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING Empty
Live on Patrol

Cox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING

Go down

SOLD! Cox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING

Post  DanMc Mon May 17, 2021 11:22 pm

Now that I am getting used to being retired, I am starting to go through my collections and accumulations and clear out anything that I think I will absolutely not need and maybe help some one else out with some stuff. This will include parts and whole airframes of Cox, Wen-Mac, and Testors products. There IS A LOT OF IT and it will take a while to goo through it all and will be an on going thing as time goes on.

This listing is for some Cox Avion Mustang parts. Two fuselages, one with a good canopy, both have the lower fuselage parts, some extra bell cranks, and the broken off parts that belong to each fuselage. I think these can be repaired to build up a flying model or a custom rebuilt or restored model. You should be able to see everything in the picture.

I'm asking $25 for it all plus actual shipping costs. I have an account with the on line service PirateShip and can figure out postage costs ahead of time and provide a total. Many payment options available!! I am leaning towards taking checks and money orders to save on PayPal fees  if that is agreeable to buyers, unless the buyer pays the fees.
  Thanks for looking!
  Dan McEnteeCox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING Cox_mu10

Last edited by DanMc on Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

SOLD! Re: Cox Avion Mustang Parts: SALE PENDING

Post  batjac Tue May 18, 2021 3:27 pm

Hey, Dan.  I guess I'll take it if no one else has claimed them.  I was just fondling a P51 cylinder/throttle ring assembly a couple of days ago when cleaning my desk off.  I have the throttle bellcrank in another box in my play room. It'd be good to do the throttle conversion and get one of those flying, as a club member regularly brings his throttle equipped .40 four-stroke P51 plane to the field and does touch-and-go's.  PM me for details.

Also, do you know what happened to Stunthangar?  I'm getting warnings and blocks when I try to access Sparky's site.

The Investor Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Tue May 18, 2021 4:10 pm

Hey batjac! Stunthanger is down because Sparky was working on an upgrade to a new server and had a problem. he's working on it. I meant to make a post on the main forum here about it but forgot. Spread the work to anyone else you may know.

Take a look at the Sweet Cindy fuselage I posted also. I forgot to load the pictures last nice, and just put them up. The bell crank on it looks like it is a throttle bell crank. The fuselage is dirty but in great shape, just missing the rear bottom section. I don't know if any of the other mustang version lower rear section will fit but I'll check that out and get back to you. I'm just starting this project of posting pics and such so watch for a photo tour of my stuff.
Type at you later,
Dan McEntee

PS: I just checked out the Avion parts and there is an extra rear lower fuselage body part with that stuff and I think you can make it work with the Sweet Cindy fuselage. I just don't know how the wing fits.
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down