Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Cox_ba12

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» audio-tach anyone?
by 1/2A Nut Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» WenMac 049 - Glow Plug & Head Gasket replacements?
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» 12 string guitar suggestions
by akjgardner Yesterday at 7:08 pm

» A choke-tube with velocity-stack configured Bee
by roddie Yesterday at 2:54 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Nostalgia alert, my 1959 Corvette revisited
by Admin Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 10:26 am

» Prop Rod - resto to a runner
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:32 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Sat May 18, 2024 4:58 pm

» Prayers for my Wife Please
by akjgardner Sat May 18, 2024 10:28 am

» Cox prop rod
by Wiggy Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 pm

» "Red Neck" .049 elec. starter
by getback Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 am

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Empty
Live on Patrol

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered

Go down

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Empty wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered

Post  dwaynee Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 am

im looking, and have been for a while now, for one .010 cox, runner, was also wanting .020, but have just managed to get one via ebay, there is plenty on ebay but the bidding can quickly get out of hand, any help via this forum would be very much appreciated.
both of this engines are very hard to come by in my country, New Zealand.
also advise on the 020 i just perchased would be great i dont have the engine yet, its on its way, the pictures seem to paint a good picture, it is the pee wee .20 with alloy tank no snap starter it has a prop and spinner looks to be in good nick going by the pics. i payed US$39.99, NZ$46.67
is this a good price?
thanks very much Dwayne
dwaynee
dwaynee
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Empty Re: wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered

Post  Oldenginerod Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 am

Dwaynee. Hope you had a good ANZAC Day today. Cetainly a great time to reflect and remember the sacrifices made by our forebears.
Your NZ exchange rate stinks, although better now than a while ago. I though we had it bad here in OZ. $39.99US is ok but the engine will want to be pretty good. Sounds like it is by your description. I have 3, all off ebay, and paid signifcantly less than that a couple of years ago.
I don't have any experience flying the Pee Wee but they are about the same to handle as a Babe Bee. No real tricks required.
As for the Tee Dee .010, don't hold your breath. The prices, as I'm sure you've seen, are getting pretty ridiculous. My disposable income certainly won't allow one in my household.

Oldenginerod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Empty thanks

Post  dwaynee Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 am

i did have a good anzac day thanks, i made it to the dawn parade as i do every year, my great grandfather served in the great war, and my grandfather on the other side served in the home gaurd when he was a teenager. back on topic yes im looking forward to getting the 020, it has a long ways to come all the way from connecticut USA! i trust i will be a good one the seller has 100% feedback on his sales, the 010 on the other hand well what do i say im thinking i might just have to bite the bullet its more than likely going to be an investment. at any rate.
and there is a fine line between my wants and needs, when it comes to the coxs and my childhood memorys there is one guy on here selling a nice collection of engines and parts, no 010 though, but some nice 020s that im very keen on and properly will buy he still has them. anyway thanks very much for your reply
regards Dwayne
dwaynee
dwaynee
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered Empty Re: wanted, .010 cox new or used anything considered

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down