Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Cox_ba12

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» "Me and Crazy Horse...Our Anniversary"
by Kim Today at 3:23 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by balogh Today at 12:55 am

» Original Box for P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer Value
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Cox P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» thread measurements
by MauricioB Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Cox Thompson Trophy Winner
by Jerry Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» COX 010 TeeDee with RC carb, courtesy sosam 117
by rdw777 Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» a cheap sport muffler
by robot797 Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» OS 10FSR Carb Needed
by Cougar 429 Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» AP .061 Hornet
by F4D Phantom II Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 pm

» dozens of old .049 TeeDee's, Medallions and a few others
by rsv1cox Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 pm

» Re-manufactured Enya .06-II for Boats13
by Boats13 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Empty
Live on Patrol

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend

Go down

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Empty Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend

Post  TDbandit Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi all for all who may be interested, the Southeastern Model show (SMS) is this weekend, This show has just about everything including C/L stuff of all types as well as lotsa cox stuff. If ya need more info here's the link. http://gamarc.com/SMS2015.html I'm gonna be working the vendors booth during the show on Friday from 10:30-12:00 so if ya go mosey on over and say hi I'll be wearing my CEF shirt Smile hope to see ya there! (Bandit)
TDbandit
TDbandit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Empty Perry Model Show

Post  66 Malibu Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi TD,
Glad to get to meet you at Perry a couple of weeks ago!!
I knew you were going to get that Fox 35 when I saw that Christmas Morning look on your face. I didn't wait around for you to get it since I saw another friend across the way and needed to see him.
I ended up with  two PAW .061 RC BR engines, one NIB, and, the other test run, and a barely test run PAW .19 RC BR, all from the Joe Wagner inventory sold by his son and his local club pres from AL. Got them all for $70 !!!!!! Think Joe moved away to CA to be with his daughter according to club pres.
Down the same row, I stopped by DR.Diesel, Eric Clutton, to get some fresh fuel and found those three engines were going for about $425, so I feel like the show treated me good again !
Also picked up three Ace RC kits, Wizard, Upstart, and Extra 230 for $60....
After those scores, I headed back to the ATL with a slight bypass by Warner Robbins AFB museum.
The B-1 Lancer with the Train nose art out front called the "Midnight Train From GA" is my favorite. Bet it gave the Iraq Republican Guard quartermaster a big run on clean underwear in 2003 !!!
Oh yea, the next time you go there try to get a pic of the D-21 missle that was carried by the A-12 ( pre SR-71). Go past the B-52 and the F-89 and RF-101 and its parked in the weeds past the C-135 freighter.
Maybe we can hook up down there and get the Forum some cool AF pics..
So Long...Steve.......
66 Malibu
66 Malibu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Empty Re: Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend

Post  TDbandit Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

66 Malibu wrote:Hi TD,
Glad to get to meet you at Perry a couple of weeks ago!!
I knew you were going to get that Fox 35 when I saw that Christmas Morning look on your face. I didn't wait around for you to get it since I saw another friend across the way and needed to see him.
I ended up with  two PAW .061 RC BR engines, one NIB, and, the other test run, and a barely test run PAW .19 RC BR, all from the Joe Wagner inventory sold by his son and his local club pres from AL. Got them all for $70 !!!!!! Think Joe moved away to CA to be with his daughter according to club pres.
Down the same row, I stopped by DR.Diesel, Eric Clutton, to get some fresh fuel and found those three engines were going for about $425, so I feel like the show treated me good again !
Also picked up three Ace RC kits, Wizard, Upstart, and Extra 230 for $60....
After those scores, I headed back to the ATL with a slight bypass by Warner Robbins AFB museum.
The B-1 Lancer with the Train nose art out front called the "Midnight Train From GA" is my favorite. Bet it gave the Iraq Republican Guard quartermaster a big run on clean underwear in 2003 !!!
Oh yea, the next time you go there try to get a pic of the D-21 missle that was carried by the A-12 ( pre SR-71). Go past the B-52 and the F-89 and RF-101 and its parked in the weeds past the C-135 freighter.
Maybe we can hook up down there and get the Forum some cool AF pics..
So Long...Steve.......
Sounds like a plan, we need to meet up and go flying too Smile
The show has been good to me as well, I've gotten loads of stuff there in the past wish I could of found a space bug or something though. congrats on acquiring those PAW engines Eric Clutton is a good guys I've known him for a while which reminds me I need to get some fuel for the fox. (Bandit)
TDbandit
TDbandit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend Empty Re: Southeastern Model Show in Perry Ga this weekend

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down