Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 Cox_ba12

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nostalgia alert, my 1959 Corvette revisited
by OVERLORD Today at 11:43

» audio-tach anyone?
by roddie Today at 11:14

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rdw777 Today at 10:22

» Prayers for my Wife Please
by fit90 Today at 7:34

» Prop Rod - resto to a runner
by getback Today at 6:19

» WenMac 049 - Glow Plug & Head Gasket replacements?
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 19:50

» 12 string guitar suggestions
by akjgardner Yesterday at 19:08

» A choke-tube with velocity-stack configured Bee
by roddie Yesterday at 14:54

» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 10:26

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Sat 18 May 2024 - 16:58

» Cox prop rod
by Wiggy Fri 17 May 2024 - 16:30

» "Red Neck" .049 elec. starter
by getback Fri 17 May 2024 - 7:19

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 Empty
Live on Patrol

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C (nro.3 crashed)..

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C (nro.3 crashed)..

Post  MauricioB Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:47

Hello my friends! Very Happy
I finally finished my Stylo number 4.
The loss of the Stylo number 3, made it manufacture a new model and here it is, I hope you like it.
In the video you can see the sequence of STYLO models that I have manufactured.
My affection for all.

STYLO number 4.
NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 20200414
NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 20200415

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C (nro.3 crashed)..

Post  balogh Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 19:01

Beautifully detailed aircraft Mauricio, congrarulations. I really wonder how you make the decoration so flawless? When I add decorations in a 2nd layer I usually trap lots of air bubbles between the 2 layers of Oracover.

Will you post the video of maiden flight too?
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 23:14

Thanks AndrĂ¡s! ... I'm glad you like it! After the loss of STYLO no. 3, I really brought together enthusiasm and put together a new one the STYLO no. 4 and there install the Norvel .061, since you can not enjoy it.
Flying ?? !! ... not for now, my country is in quarantine, we can only go out with permission and only buy food, we will continue to wait for this storm to end as soon as possible and I pray for each one of the people, for us , for all of you ... hug my friend!
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 23:43

1/2A Nut wrote:Hello what prop did you go with is that a Cox grey?

Well done Mauricio!

Small Cox Logo RC Plane Old Bugger Thumbs Up

Hello Brad Smile , it is not a gray Cox propeller, it is a propeller of Argentine manufacture, (there is no longer the house that made them: AS accessories), I just placed it as a way to see how it was there.
I have a 5.5 x 4.5 Master propeller that you recommended, also the AS 6 x 4, AS 6 x 3 and some APC of different sizes, I think the 5.5 x 4.5 Master is the one that will definitely stay in the engine, but until it does not fly I will not be able to make experiences...

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 23:50

Brad, I've put a 4-channel RX SPEKTRUM there as you recommended. I lost the STYLO model no. 3 for using an RX ORANGE that was reset in flight and could not link, possibly due to low battery it was the reset, because I will not know.
The SPEKTRUM's reset range is 3.5 V while the ORANGE is 3.7, the SPEKTRUM's link recovery time is faster, so now I'm sure. I'll monitor flight by flight battery consumption too!
Thanks friend!
NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 20200417
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 23:54

Very Happy very nice air plane y like no1 colors and red too Thumbs Up
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 0:08

try new as3x nano reciver very nice product light just for park flyer wit as3x batry last litle les ist litle part easy fit to normal servo wit linear servo lot of tork for sutch smal part
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 8:33

Very Nice from 1 to 4 just keep getting better , well i learn something the Reset on receiver i didn't know of such a thing ? RC Plane Hope you can fly soon Mauricio But for now bee safe !!! Hugs for you Friend !! sunny
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 9:06

getback wrote:Very Nice from 1 to 4 just keep getting better , well i learn something the Reset on receiver i didn't know of such a thing ? RC Plane Hope you can fly soon Mauricio But for now bee safe !!! Hugs for you Friend !! sunny

Thanks Erick!
That's right, 2.4 receivers are reset when they fall below the minimum voltage, that is, some rx work with a minimum of 3.5 volts, others with a minimum of 3.7 volts, if the battery ever falls below that voltage, the rx it unlinks from the radio and links again after a few seconds, if the model is at a certain height you recover it, but if the model is too low, it will most likely crash. that happened to me with STYLO number 3 and an RX Orange.

Last edited by MauricioB on Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 9:10; edited 5 times in total
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Thu 16 Apr 2020 - 9:07

This message has been deleted due to duplication!
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon 13 Jul 2020 - 21:46

Very Happy Very Happy
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

NEW: Model Stylo (nro.4) and Norvel BIG MIG .061 R/C  (nro.3 crashed).. - Page 5 Empty Norvel .049

Post  dochoa Wed 26 Aug 2020 - 15:50

Hi guys, how are you?
I am not an active participant in this forum, but I do read, and I see absolutely all the interesting posts made by you.
I ask you a question, I bought a new Norvel RC .049 engine, and some time ago I saw on this site that Mauricio B. had published two excellent videos on how to accentuate them.
I'm looking for them right now, but I can't find them.
I am very interested in being able to see them, since not only the Norvel, but also several Cox engines, following the excellent tutorials that Maurico does and with excellent results.
If anyone knows where to find them, I will appreciate it.
Best regards, Diego RC Plane I Love This Forum!
dochoa
dochoa
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Wed 26 Aug 2020 - 17:53

dochoa wrote:
Hi guys, how are you?
I am not an active participant in this forum, but I do read, and I see absolutely all the interesting posts made by you.
I ask you a question, I bought a new Norvel RC .049 engine, and some time ago I saw on this site that Mauricio B. had published two excellent videos on how to accentuate them.
I'm looking for them right now, but I can't find them.
I am very interested in being able to see them, since not only the Norvel, but also several Cox engines, following the excellent tutorials that Maurico does and with excellent results.
If anyone knows where to find them, I will appreciate it.
Best regards, Diego RC Plane I Love This Forum!

Hello dochoa, first of all, welcome to the forum! .... a place to share the model airplane to the full.
I understand, and I tell you, the videos were placed privately, since I do not want to generate doubts.
My intention is always to share real, serious information that generates well-being. Therefore, and with all and absolute seriousness, the procedure is effective, serious and safe. If you do each step copying the way that I show there on the start of a Norvel engine, you will later enjoy a very reliable and safe engine, also totally efficient in terms of power and fuel consumption.
If you feel confident in what I show, do exactly what I share in the videos, if you have doubts, just don't do it.
Given your concern, I will upload the videos again and you can then see the procedure.
This shape is specifically for Norvel engines and that have a great fit, or that are very hard at top dead center.
Also remember that any adjustment material between parts will not be absorbed by the glow plug and therefore will never damage it at the beginning.
Enjoy your Norvel engine, it is definitely a great engine!

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5