Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Cox_ba12

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by rdw777 Today at 8:14 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rdw777 Today at 8:10 am

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by sosam117 Today at 8:07 am

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Today at 7:31 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 3:16 am

» Happy Anzac Day!
by Boats13 Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Yesterday at 6:20 am

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by Levent Suberk Yesterday at 12:23 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm

» Hydro-bat by Vic Smeed: engine probs
by GallopingGhostler Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:12 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Empty
Live on Patrol

Yo Rusty! You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight?

Go down

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Empty Yo Rusty! You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight?

Post  Kim Fri May 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Got an optic cable run to the house, so I MIGHT be able to join in!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Empty Re: Yo Rusty! You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight?

Post  Marleysky Fri May 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Here is Rusty ‘s linc from Monday April 29th. Hopefully it’ll still connect for tonight’s broadcast.

...... link to tonight's live video feed is: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ ............ rather participate on YouTube with the text-only ChatBox: Start the following video, shown below. Click ............ window. That will open the watch-page with the chat. You can participate in the chat box with text- ............ privacy. We try to address your comments in the video, and texters can talk with each other. On a ............ : If you're already participating in the Hangouts video-chat and want to view the YouTube chatbox along ............ I'll direct you there), click the 3 dots in the chatbox and select "Popout Chat." Now you can resize ............ echos: When you are participating in the live video, make sure the video is paused and muted on any ............ : Download the "Google Hangouts app." The YouTube chatbox is sometimes hidden. Try rotating the phone to ............ to find the comments near the bottom right. The chatbox is usually under the comments.

RC Plane
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Empty Re: Yo Rusty! You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight?

Post  Marleysky Fri May 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Ahhh, nothing is as easy as it should be, tried the linc and got this:
Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? 0ab92310
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Fri May 03, 2019 3:54 pm

Well, here’s last Friday show. Rusty gives advice on how to hook up in the first couple of minutes of this previous recorded session. I think, THINK? The video chat must be started by Rusty or someone, and then the others can call “linc-in” to chat or video? Otherwise it is just dead air. Good for flying, but not for chatting!  
Write-on-Rusty, let me know if I’m close or just blowing hot air?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWs26yR9fA

NOTE:

AH Ha! If you watch the video above, at 3:30 Rusty says he will not be hosting a show this Friday, because he’s at Hunters ville.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Fri May 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Maybe Sparky will do it instead? I've been lurking for a few weeks, but not a Stunthanger member. I probably wouldn't be able to link on anyway.
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Fri May 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Oh, OK...well, if somebody sees it start up...please let me know. I actually hooked up a few months ago, but could only type stuff in.
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 pm

If it is going it will start at 9:40 pm
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Fri May 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Kim wrote:Oh, OK...well, if somebody sees it start up...please let me know.  I actually hooked up a few months ago, but could only type stuff in.

It’s LIVE. Mlondke, and RustyNut are at the pool. If you want to jump in!!
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Sat May 04, 2019 6:58 am

Well, shoot! I got lazy and went to bed. Gonna try to catch it the next time!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Sat May 04, 2019 11:03 am

You can still watch it, but can't participate till next Monday or Friday.
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 pm

I'm glad for y'all's interest. Yep, Sparky broaccast the show Friday and we joined for a short time from the pool and passed the phone around.

If you are logged in to Stunthangar forums, you can get the nightly link in the "At the Bench" forum. I only post it the moment I go live, and that is usually 9:40 PM Eastern US time.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/at-the-bench/

A windows computer with the Chrome browser is the simplest way to get in with no hassle. Any device with Chrome works easily. You may or may not need to get the Google hangouts app from the app store. I don't need it for my Android devices when I use Chrome to browse the web. Other browsers work, but not always as well. IE is a total dog.

Mike, Trian, and I will be talking about H'ville tomorrow night. And CEF member Dave P. will be joining from the Youtube chatbox. I flew an official in the chair Mike made for me, and it was mostly good for comic relief, Lol.

See y'all on the show,
Rusty

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P. Mon May 06, 2019 8:35 am

I took some pictures of Rusty in the chair with Mike turning it, but unfortunately I had the motion function turned on and can't upload them. Embarassed

It works though and I think that with a few flights Rusty will be a force to be reckoned with by October.
Dave P.
Dave P.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Mon May 06, 2019 9:38 am

Dave it will probably work through Youtube? Huh...
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P. Mon May 06, 2019 12:40 pm

I got it!  Rusty giving the "let 'er go" wave.  Mike said that after a few laps he let go of the chair and the airplane was able to turn the chair on it's own, but was a few degrees behind.  Rusty was flying a 525 square inch stunt plane with an OS LA 46.  He did great until pulling out of a nice wingover inverted.  The ground was just a few inches too high though and caught the prop.  You can't see it in the picture but it was raining and a bit gusty.  Not ideal conditions by any measure.  

You have to love Rusty's never-give-in attitude.  An outstanding example of the mindset of a champion.

Yo Rusty!  You guys doing the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight? Mvimg_13
Dave P.
Dave P.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Mon May 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Then there is Al.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7ZcwO-XwMc and John Buckner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpEFKVO43OY
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 pm

Hey guys. I'm starting the show in a few minutes, but I'll get back and embellish... er, Tell my story a little later.
See y'all in the funny pages,
Rotate'n Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Mon May 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Okay, the Monday Hangout show just ended.
Thanks CEF members Dave P., Mike(Londke3), Ken Cook, and Doug Burright(Gus the IA) for joining and watching.

We'll be back Friday - Same Bat time, Same Bat channel!
Rusty

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Is the Video Hangout happening tonight?
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:35 pm

Kim, Rusty, next monday? I'd like to join, it'd be fun yaking with you guys!
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:01 am

I finally got hooked up...was jumping the gun and trying to check in early. It was a lot of fun, though I was fading rapidly about 3/4 through!

I think there's one this Friday also, so maybe we can give it a shot!

Red-Eyed Kim
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:35 pm

Yep, Kim was there Monday night, and it turned out to be a pretty good show. Sometimes this time of year it slows down with all the real life events taking up people's fun time, and we might not get as many guests. In fact, for this Friday and the following two shows after that, most of our regulars will be in Pennsylvania at the Brodak Fly-In. If they have WiFi, maybe they'll try to hook up from there like they did from the Joe Nall a couple of weeks ago.

I may not do a Friday show this week, depending if I go visit friends out of town. But Robert Storick(Sparky), the owner of Stunthangar, usually hosts when I'm gone, so check in and see.

The old links from previous shows will not work, else we'd be overrun by trolls... in fact I had to silently assassinate about three of them Monday night. So, the moment the show starts(and not before), I post a new link on Stunthangar. The thread is only visible if you are logged in as a member to Stunthangar. Otherwise you have to just watch on the Stunt Hangar YouTube channel. There is a text chat box there for you to talk with the video guests.

The nightly link shows up at 9:40 pm Eastern US Time on Mondays and Fridays. It is always in a new post in the following thread, and the title will have that day's date in it:
https://stunthanger.com/smf/at-the-bench/

Chrome is the best browser and some others will not work. MSIE won't. Forefox will. Safari usually works. Phones suck, but most work and the chatbox is hard to find.

If I'm not there Friday, maybe I'll see some of you Monday.
Rusty

P.S Here;'s a sticky with more details about how to join us:
https://stunthanger.com/smf/open-forum/how-to-join-our-twice-weekly-video-hangout-fun-talk-from-around-the-world/

RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down