Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

New project... Loop Graupner "Glow" - Page 3 Cox_ba12

New project... Loop Graupner "Glow" - Page 3 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prop Rod - resto to a runner
by rsv1cox Today at 12:41 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 12:24 pm

» Blue backplate postage stamp engine
by duaneh Today at 11:48 am

» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by GallopingGhostler Today at 10:36 am

» Internet buy
by Ken Cook Today at 9:15 am

» Artwork for Otto Kuhni
by GallopingGhostler Today at 8:26 am

» Sherline lathe wont run
by getback Today at 7:15 am

» Roddie's water-cooling bottle for bench-running
by roddie Yesterday at 7:38 pm

» Feed Station Zebra.. Spring 2022
by roddie Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 11:12 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:43 am

» Baja Bug / Dune Buggy Recoil Starter
by vambrosini Mon May 13, 2024 8:57 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

New project... Loop Graupner "Glow" - Page 3 Empty
Live on Patrol

New project... Loop Graupner "Glow"

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New project... Loop Graupner "Glow" - Page 3 Empty Re: New project... Loop Graupner "Glow"

Post  Levent Suberk Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:16 am

Very good work dear Mauricio ! Snowman Rudolph Christmas Tree Lighting The Tree
Levent Suberk
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

New project... Loop Graupner "Glow" - Page 3 Empty Re: New project... Loop Graupner "Glow"

Post  MauricioB Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:37 am

getback wrote:Another Beautiful model Mauricio you do some incredible work with your plane and fling in that wind is creditable ! It will be interesting to see how it will perform with out the interference .. will you the the side force generators another day ? I don't see them on the model ? Rudolph Santa

Thanks guys for your comments.
Eric, yes, I want to try the lateral force generators on a day with no wind or at least a little wind.
On the opening day the wind was really strong and these surfaces were going to move the model in the turns and channel the winds in the straight lines, making everything more difficult for the controls themselves.
So, I decided to fly without them until one day with no wind I can test them and really see how they turn out in flight.
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:07 pm

I finally flew the Loop 4T aircraft with very little wind and I can tell you that it perfectly meets all my expectations.
It is a very safe model, without any kind of surprises, firm in all positions and with generous lift at very low speed.
It is a model with a lot of acrobatic capacity, which, with training, can give us a lot of joy.
You can slow down the CG a bit and then do some harriers, rolling harriers, try some hovering that all adds up to safe flight.
Lateral force generators do their job perfectly and I like to fly with them.
The engine is another marvel of operation, very safe and very powerful despite its small size.
The consumption of the engine is another important point in favor, since it is so low that it almost flies for free at the fuel cost level.
A model that is easy and practical to transport, suitable for landing in short spaces and safe takeoffs also with a few meters of taxiing.
What else to tell them, just encourage them that those who want to do it, will not regret all their qualities in favor.
I am happy with this machine. Good health to all, Hugs!
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:23 am

Oh man it flies Great , don't sound like you got over 1/2 throttle in flight RC Plane I am sure a lot can bee done in flight with this model ,very stable Christmas Tree Rudolph I see why you are so happy with its capability's . Very well done friend Hugs back at you !!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:43 am

Mauricio, your inverted flights near ground level, with the engine only idling, give me the goose bump on my back where the hairs stand too...man, this is a lovely plane and flight, congratulations.

I especially like the 4-stroker sound of the OS Max engine (almost as much as I like the high pitch COX songs  Cool ), I also have 2 OS Max FS56 4-strokers, and they are superb engines.

I am happy to see that you are back in the flying field, and the post-surgery pains and complaints are hopefully over.
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:49 pm

getback wrote:Oh man it flies Great , don't sound like you got over 1/2 throttle in flight RC Plane I am sure a lot can bee done in flight with this model ,very stable Christmas Tree Rudolph I see why you are so happy with its capability's . Very well done friend Hugs back at you !!  

Thank you Eric, thank you friend for always accompanying me!
The model really flies very well and now comes the adjustment stage, from the radio to the model itself, changing the CG, adjusting controls such as flaperon, etc... it's a great model.
I'm happy because it gives me a lot of pleasure to fly it!
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:02 pm

balogh wrote:Mauricio, your inverted flights near ground level, with the engine only idling, give me the goose bump on my back where the hairs stand too...man, this is a lovely plane and flight, congratulations.

I especially like the 4-stroker sound of the OS Max engine (almost as much as I like the high pitch COX songs  Cool ), I also have 2 OS Max FS56 4-strokers, and they are superb engines.

I am happy to see that you are back in the flying field, and the post-surgery pains and complaints are hopefully over.
Dear András, friend, thanks to you too for being here... I see how all of you encourage and put positive energy in this forum.
This forum is beautiful, I'm sorry from me, its quality of people, the permanent help with the members, is wonderful.
No matter the ages, they all seem to be part of the same team and that's how it goes, I will always thank Tonny for inviting me to this forum. Yes, I know that sometimes I write too much, but I can't keep quiet when so many good people toast each other. It is a forum that is worth a lot and I am going to defend it, I am going to take care of it and I am happy to contribute what I can from here...
András owed him a photo, the one of the engine...
well here it is.
On the other hand, inverts at low speed are achieved, just because the model and the engine work perfectly, they transmit a lot of security, it is almost easier to fly inverted than straight, it is almost the same, especially when a model airplane has no vices ....
I am enjoying it a lot.
The hemorrhoids, (which are no longer there, by the way), the surgery still hurts, on some occasions, it's time to heal, but I'm doing well.... model airplanes and this forum make it better for me to stop it, it distracts me and I forget from my butt hahaha!!!
I always remember you, András, when I comment that you had to be operated on twice because of the hemorrhage, because I don't want to be in your place, I pity you, my friend, for what you had to go through...it's indescribable.
An honor to ALWAYS share with all of you.
New project... Loop Graupner "Glow" - Page 3 Img-2240
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3