Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Cox_ba12

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Tired of it all…
by Kim Today at 9:02 am

» PT-19 Mayhem at Buder Park...a Decade Ago!!!!
by Kim Today at 8:41 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by getback Today at 7:46 am

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by getback Today at 7:17 am

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by balogh Today at 1:34 am

» Joe Wagners Sioux
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Happy Anzac Day!
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Yesterday at 8:31 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 4:16 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty
Live on Patrol

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool

Go down

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool

Post  Edubarca Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello all, Greetings from Colombia. Nice to know Cox is still going strong!!! At the present time, I'm in the need of a resetting tool for the piston of my Cox TeeDee .09. Anybody can help?
Thanks a lot

Eduardo
Edubarca
Edubarca

http://www.aeromodelosbritannia.com

Back to top Go down

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty Re: Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool

Post  dckrsn Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Welcome Eduardo!
I think the reset tool for the .09 is quite rare.
There is some info about them in the link here.>https://www.coxengineforum.com/search?search_keywords=.09+reset
You might have better luck sending your piston/rod to someone who has the tool.
Others will add coments I'm sure.
Again welcome to the forum. Hand Shake
Bob
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty Re: Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool

Post  Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Factory .09 reset tools are not easy to find. Either do what Bob said and send your piston to someone who has one or you could see if Jason_WI would make a reset tool for you. He was making .09 and .15 reset tools awhile back and was selling them for reasonable prices. You can contact him here> https://www.coxengineforum.com/u144

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

Post  Edubarca Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am

dckrsn wrote:Welcome Eduardo!
There is some info about them in the link here.>https://www.coxengineforum.com/search?search_keywords=.09+reset
Bob

Thanks a lot. I am also in the need of the tank and back plate of the Cox PeeWee .020. It can be any color, red or natural metal. Can you help me?
Edubarca
Edubarca

Back to top Go down

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty re: cox .09 piston reset tool

Post  happydad Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Edubarca wrote:
Bob

Thanks a lot. I am also in the need of the tank and back plate of the Cox PeeWee .020. It can be any color, red or natural metal. Can you help me?

first welcome to the Cox Engine Forum.

could you give me all the dimensions for the .09 piston? head diameter and length, rod diameter and length, etc. my friend in New Zealand may be able to make one from the dimensions. usually he needs a piston for fitting.
also i have a pee wee .020 used tank and backplate and needle, but one of the ears on the backplate is missing and it needs a new/different reed. the reed is a star brass reed, but is pretty crinkled. pics on request of the pee wee parts. happydad Small Cox Logo

RC Plane Futaba Radio RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Edubarca Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:37 pm

happydad wrote:
Edubarca wrote:
Bob

first welcome to the Cox Engine Forum.

could you give me all the dimensions for the .09 piston? head diameter and length, rod diameter and length, etc. my friend in New Zealand may be able to make one from the dimensions. usually he needs a piston for fitting.
also i have a pee wee .020 used tank and backplate and needle, but one of the ears on the backplate is missing and it needs a new/different reed. the reed is a star brass reed, but is pretty crinkled. pics on request of the pee wee parts. happydad Small Cox Logo

Thanks for your information happydad. Let me have your email so I can send you an attachment with a drawing and the piston measurements. Do you wante these in milimiters? It's much easier for me. Thanks!! Eduardo

RC Plane Futaba Radio RC Plane
Edubarca
Edubarca

Back to top Go down

Post  gcb Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Once you have the dimensions, here is what the Cox .09 reset looks like:

George

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Img_0011

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Img_0012

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Img_0013
gcb
gcb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:43 pm

(English translation to follow)

Eduardo,

Bienvenido a nuestro grupo de discusión. He visitado su bella ciudad, así como Cartagena (en Bocagrande están todos locos drunken ). Restaurantes estupendos en bogota en la Zona G y la Zona Rosa sunny

Vamos a fabricar el "Piston reset tool" Cox .09 en diciembre y estará disponible a la venta en enero de 2013.

Si usted requiere motores o partes de Cox por favor visite nuestro sitio web situato en www.coxinternational.ca

Tenemos muchos clientes en Colombia y sería un honor darle la bienvenida como nuevo cliente de su país.

Abrazos
Bernie y Xena

Welcome to our discussion group. I have visited your beautiful city as well as Cartagena (in Bocagrande they are all crazy drunken ). Great restaurants in Bogota in Zone G and Zone Rosa. sunny

We will manufacture the Cox .09 Piston tool in December and it will be available for sale in January 2013.

If you require Cox engines or parts please visit our website situated at www.coxinternational.ca

We have many customers in Colombia and would be honoured to welcome you as a new customer from your country.

Hugs
Bernie and Xena

Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

http://www.coxengines.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Happydad,

If you would like a drawing for the 09 reset tool please email us at support@coxengines.ca and we will send it to you.
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty .09 piston resetting tool

Post  Edubarca Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Cox International wrote:
(English translation to follow)

Eduardo,

Bienvenido a nuestro grupo de discusión. He visitado su bella ciudad, así como Cartagena (en Bocagrande están todos locos drunken ). Restaurantes estupendos en bogota en la Zona G y la Zona Rosa sunny

Vamos a fabricar el "Piston reset tool" Cox .09 en diciembre y estará disponible a la venta en enero de 2013.

Si usted requiere motores o partes de Cox por favor visite nuestro sitio web situato en www.coxinternational.ca

Tenemos muchos clientes en Colombia y sería un honor darle la bienvenida como nuevo cliente de su país.

Abrazos
Bernie y Xena

Welcome to our discussion group. I have visited your beautiful city as well as Cartagena (in Bocagrande they are all crazy drunken ). Great restaurants in Bogota in Zone G and Zone Rosa. sunny

We will manufacture the Cox .09 Piston tool in December and it will be available for sale in January 2013.

If you require Cox engines or parts please visit our website situated at www.coxinternational.ca

We have many customers in Colombia and would be honoured to welcome you as a new customer from your country.

Hugs
Bernie and Xena

Hello Bernie and Xena, so nice you enjoyed Colombia. It is not common that we hear nice words from foreigners of our country. I've never been to Canada, only to the US. I'm so glad you have several customers in Colombia. I'm going to be one more. I have checked your web page several times and I find it very interesting. I had a hobby shop in Bogotá for 30 years (1965-1995) had to close down. Now I'm once again making rubber powered balsa kits as I used to but with the best laser technology. check my web page. www.aeromodelosbritannia.com Perhaps there is a market for them in Canada? We are developing and tooling up for at least ten new models for 2013.

I'm looking forward to the .09 resetting tool. I have a most valued TeeDee .09 which is in perfect condition but the piston and rod has a lot of play. It needs resetting. Keep in touch and you have one more friend here.

Regards,

Eduardo
Edubarca
Edubarca

Back to top Go down

Post  ahrma_581 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Edubarca wrote: I have a most valued TeeDee .09 which is in perfect condition but the piston and rod has a lot of play. It needs resetting.

Eduardo,

I have an 09 reset tool I can loan you, so you can reset the piston without making a tool or waiting for new ones to be available, All I ask is you return it by post when you are done.

If you would like to do that, send me your mailing address in a PM and I'll mail it in a day or two.

Dave Ramsey
ahrma_581
ahrma_581
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Cox TeeDee .09 piston resetting tool Empty re: email sent

Post  happydad Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 am

Cox International wrote:Happydad,

If you would like a drawing for the 09 reset tool please email us at support@coxengines.ca and we will send it to you.

email sent. thanks for the offer. happydad Small Cox Logo
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Shall do so on Monday.
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down