Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Cox_ba12

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by MauricioB Today at 5:40 pm

» Cox P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer
by Wayne Brown Today at 5:39 pm

» thread measurements
by MauricioB Today at 5:33 pm

» Cox Thompson Trophy Winner
by Jerry Today at 5:20 pm

» COX 010 TeeDee with RC carb, courtesy sosam 117
by rdw777 Today at 3:08 pm

» "Me and Crazy Horse...Our Anniversary"
by fit90 Today at 2:52 pm

» a cheap sport muffler
by robot797 Today at 1:34 pm

» OS 10FSR Carb Needed
by Cougar 429 Today at 1:14 pm

» AP .061 Hornet
by F4D Phantom II Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» dozens of old .049 TeeDee's, Medallions and a few others
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Re-manufactured Enya .06-II for Boats13
by Boats13 Yesterday at 7:32 pm

» TD 09 Ducted Fan
by getback Yesterday at 8:41 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Empty
Live on Patrol

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Empty what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:02 pm

post pics of airplanes that you have built, feel free to post comments about your airplane
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Empty Re: what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Post  SuperDave Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Mitch:

Go the the "search" function and you'll find lots of examples already posted.
SuperDave
SuperDave
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Empty Re: what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Post  microflitedude Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 pm

SD is right - there has already been a thread started like this - Models and Modeling. Very Happy
microflitedude
microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

ok
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:13 pm

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Img_0310
now dead
Skip to the end of the video for the crash.
lots lots more.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm

cool model dude, what did you thnk of fmk models, ie are they quality kits, good price, how do they build?
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Great!!!!!!!!!!
laser cut very well.
Build easy.
very light.
well priced.
great quality wood.
And the owner offers great support and answers questions quickly he is also a member of many forums including this one.
I am not sure if there is a US supplier.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 pm

thats cool, i considered getting that same kit from them a couple months ago, do they ship to the us?
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:29 pm

mitchg95 wrote:thats cool, i considered getting that same kit from them a couple months ago, do they ship to the us?

Not sure but some time in the new year I am shipping one to one of our US members.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 pm

nitroairplane wrote:
mitchg95 wrote:thats cool, i considered getting that same kit from them a couple months ago, do they ship to the us?

Not sure but some time in the new year I am shipping one to one of our US members.

cool thx for the input, good lookn plane like the trimm scheme
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks wish i still had her.
I used solar film's "so lite" covering do you have a cox tee dee .010 or any .020?
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 pm

i wish i had a cox .010 or a cox .049, i do know someone who sells those engines, they aint cheep, but there almost all nib, he is on ebay, look for him his ebay store name is "drgoodstuff", fyi the smallest motor i have is a wenmac .049 mkxi
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  microflitedude Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm

mitchg95 wrote:i wish i had a cox .010 or a cox .049, i do know someone who sells those engines, they aint cheep, but there almost all nib, he is on ebay, look for him his ebay store name is "drgoodstuff", fyi the smallest motor i have is a wenmac .049 mkxi

Do you fly the Wen-Mac?
microflitedude
microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:43 pm

not really, picked it up at an antique store for $15.00 it came in a control line corsair, i really just bought it for the engine, the airplane was spraypainted silver and was missing the stabalizer and wheels
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

A cox can be had for $10.
I know him too and he is here on this forum.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 pm

drgoodstuff?
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes Him.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 pm

whats his username
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm

I think it is the same but not 100% sure.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm

ok cool thx
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mitchg95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

i didnt see him
mitchg95
mitchg95
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Empty He is

Post  Jaspur_x Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 am

I have seen his posts too, he doesn`t post a lot from what I have seen.

His prices aren`t dirt cheap, but you DO get what you pay for when buying from him; when he says it is n.i.b., it IS like off the shelf back in the day it was produced.
Jaspur_x
Jaspur_x
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 am

Jaspur_x wrote:I have seen his posts too, he doesn`t post a lot from what I have seen.

His prices aren`t dirt cheap, but you DO get what you pay for when buying from him; when he says it is n.i.b., it IS like off the shelf back in the day it was produced.

He tried to sell an MF .010 for $200 Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperDave Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

Sheeez!

So please tell what is wrong with "asking $200?

From my understand a seller may ask any price that he wishes. The actual selling price is very often up for negotiation.

Would anyone here have it otherwise? If not, how would you have it?
SuperDave
SuperDave
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 am

This is my first big airplane a Sig Banshee with a Fox .35, it was built back in the early seventies when I was 13 or so. Still have the engine and actually some parts.
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes Banshe10
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next