Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cox_ba12

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by sosam117 Today at 10:41 pm

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 10:20 pm

» Happy Anzac Day!
by 706jim Today at 6:44 pm

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by MauricioB Today at 4:08 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 3:56 pm

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by rsv1cox Today at 7:17 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Today at 6:20 am

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by Levent Suberk Today at 12:23 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Hydro-bat by Vic Smeed: engine probs
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 5:12 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty
Live on Patrol

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty "Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread

Post  happydad Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:31 am

Well I finally decided to start putting together the Cox Gravity Warbird F4-U Corsair I purchased on ebay. I will attempt to show the assembly in sensible pieces. First the elevator and rudder assembies.
I received the Cox gravity warbird kit for the F4-U Corsair with a basic electric motor and extra plastic propellers and decal set included. The kit included a 2 piece fuselage, dark tinted canopy, 1 – piece wing and elevator and rudder assemblies with moveable surfaces attached with a clear plastic hinge tape. The kit modification for 3/4 channel RC use will begin there.
The first item I wanted to accomplish was to finish the moveable surfaces and attach control horns. The seller of the kit on ebay provided a set of assembly instructions with photographs.
the elevator assembly prior to modification.
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-el10

after marking the hole for the micro control horn and roughing surface where control horn would be glued to elevator. i used the dubro micro control horn.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-el11

after glueing in the control horn. cut off the extra plastic and heat rod to enlarge so it will not come out.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-el12
NOTE: this is the opposite side of the elevator assembly showing "tape hinge".

Now do the same things with the rudder assembly.

the rudder assembly prior to modification.
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-ru12
after marking the hole for the micro control horn and roughing surface where control horn would be glued to rudder. i used the dubro micro control horn.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-ru10

after glueing in the control horn. cut off the extra plastic and heat rod to enlarge so it will not come out. sorry for the bad focus.
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-ru15
NOTE: this is the opposite side of the rudder assembly showing "tape hinge".

finished rudder assembly.
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-ru11

that's about all i can handle for today. i apologize for any spelling errors.

edited 9-10-12 10:31p.m. PST: i started the Cox Sky Cruisers Viper RC conversion thread today. i will add to F4-U Corsair and Cox Viper conversions as possible. and i encourage questions and comments. HD

edited 10-10-12 9:30p.m. PST - guess i don't know the difference between the rudder shown here and the elevator shown above. LOL

happydad Small Cox Logo

Futaba Radio RC Plane

Last edited by happydad on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added Cox Sky Cruiser Viper conversion thread. corrected spelling of rudder, (was elevator))
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty Re: "Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread

Post  Cribbs74 Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 am

Looks like your on your way. Should be a fun little plane when you get it in the air.
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty Re: "Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread

Post  John Goddard Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 am

FWIW HD
My Bacaruda has always been a lot of fun but been a little 'ponderous' in the control dept....

I finally bit the bullet and fitted some 'proper' mylar (ok ok floppy disc) hinges instead of the previous
tape.
It has transformed the way it flys.
Give it a whirl

Great model btw

Very Happy

John Goddard
John Goddard
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty re: mylar hinges

Post  happydad Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 am

John Goddard wrote:FWIW HD
My Bacaruda has always been a lot of fun but been a little 'ponderous' in the control dept....

I finally bit the bullet and fitted some 'proper' mylar (ok ok floppy disc) hinges instead of the previous
tape.
It has transformed the way it flys.
Give it a whirl

Great model btw

Very Happy

so noted John. and as you will see during the Cox Gravity Warbirds F4-Y Corsair build i never trusted that type of hinge either. but since removing the mylar would also remove the paint i simply added good old clear monokote hinges on the opposite side.
yesterday for being a holiday was hot and brutal. take me here, let's go there, run to the LHS to see if they had my ordered parts, they didn't so off to the other LHS to get the last set of micro control horns to start, ( i needed 2 sets).
as i progress thru the F4-U Corsair conversion i will make reference to the "other" plane i am working on. it is a cox sky cruiser set up for free flight, but i have been converting it for 2 years. it looks like a P-51 with purple fuselage and yellow wing and elevator assembly. now i have a better plan and some better ideas. but no pictures. maybe later today. that's all folks. happydad Small Cox Logo
Futaba Radio RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  WingingIt74 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 am

Do arrows pointing up provide more lift?
lol!
WingingIt74
WingingIt74
Top Poster
Top Poster

https://www.facebook.com/wingingit74/

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty re: arrow

Post  happydad Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:50 am

WingingIt74 wrote:Do arrows pointing up provide more lift?
lol!

i think the arrow is to remind us oldtimers which way is up. LOL.
happydad. Small Cox Logo

Futaba Radio RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty re: I finally bought the Gravity Spitfire

Post  happydad Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 pm

happydad wrote:Well I finally decided to start putting together the Cox Gravity Warbird F4-U Corsair I purchased on ebay. I will attempt to show the assembly in sensible pieces. First the elevator and rudder assembies.
   I received the Cox gravity warbird kit for the F4-U Corsair with a basic electric motor and extra plastic propellers and decal set included. The kit included a 2 piece fuselage, dark tinted canopy, 1 – piece wing and elevator and rudder assemblies with moveable surfaces attached with a clear plastic hinge tape. The kit modification for 3/4 channel RC use will begin there.
   The first item I wanted to accomplish was to finish the moveable surfaces and attach control horns.

finished rudder assembly.
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread F4u-ru11

that's about all i can handle for today. i apologize for any spelling errors.

edited 9-10-12 10:31p.m. PST: i started the Cox Sky Cruisers Viper RC conversion thread today. i will add to F4-U Corsair and Cox Viper conversions as possible. and i encourage questions and comments. HD

edited 10-10-12 9:30p.m. PST - guess i don't know the difference between the rudder shown here and the elevator shown above. LOL

happydad  Small Cox Logo

Futaba Radio  RC Plane

Well after 2 years of messing around with the original Cox Warbird Corsair I finally decided to buy the newer version of the Cox Warbirds Spitfire made by Gravity. I should be receiving the plane next week and I will do a comparison of the 2 ARF's and the included parts. The Gravity kits are supposed to include the control rods. I will also look at the hinges used on both of the ARF's.

edited 9-21-14: forgot to add the picture of the Gravity Spitfire

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Coxgra10

I will continue the thread and add pictures of the actual ARF as soon as I receive the package.

HD
happydad

RC Plane   Futaba Radio  RC Plane

Last edited by happydad on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the picture of the Gravity Spitfire)
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty Update for Gravity Corsair Upgrade to RC

Post  happydad Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Well after almost 1 year I am finally back to looking at the Cox Warbird update to RC. I hope to post some added pictures later this week or early next week. I have looked at another similar kit made by the company that purchased the rights to build the Gravity Warbirds line. I will have some pictures soon of the 1 model I purchased It is similar to the P-47, but it is the British version. I can't remember the model number right now, Gravity Spitfire. I have actually made a lot of progress in placing the electronics and I have decided on which components I will use. The OrangeRX 4 channel receiver seems like a good fit or the LemonRX 6channel. The Esc is very small about the same diameter as the 130 size motor and I will provide the part number as well as the servo part number later. The servos are 3gram micro servos and 1 is mounted on each side of the fuselage to counterbalance weight distribution. 1 servo is for elevator control, and 1 is for rudder control.
hopefully some pictures here.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Coxsky10
first attempt at electronics layout

happydad    I'm retired     RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  cox24711 Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm

WingingIt74 wrote:Do arrows pointing up provide more lift?
lol!
i beleve they do!
cox24711
cox24711
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricTony Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:46 am

Go for it. I've built 3 Cox Gravity Warbirds. The first was the Zero, I used the stock brushed motor, a spectrum 6100E receiver & 2x4g servos. It flies pretty well. All up weight is around 5.5 oz if I remember correctly. The second was the P-40 warhawk, same radio gear but I used an outrunner motor. It flies better due to the extra power & lighter weight, about 4.6oz.
The third is the P-47 Thunderbolt, for that I used the Motor, electronics & linear servos from an EFlite UMX Gee Bee ( I knew there was a Bee in there someplace). I made it full 4 channel. It flies the best & is the lightest at 3.3 ounces.
I didn't like the way I couldn't access the electronics once the planes were glued together so on the P-47 I cut the top of the fuse to make it removable the way parkzone does their UMX warbirds but used magnets instead of tape to secure it for flight.  RC Plane
Good luck & have fun, the Cox Gravity warbirds were great little planes & can still be found on EBay. The Zero, FW-190 & ME 109 are available for around $20 - $25, Free shipping in the USA as of this morning.
I know most folks here are into control line flying & I bet one of these little puppies would even make a good little control line plane for .020
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4710
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4711

Regards,
Tony
ElectricTony
ElectricTony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty Thanks Tony

Post  happydad Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:49 pm

ElectricTony wrote:Go for it. I've built 3 Cox Gravity Warbirds. The first was the Zero, I used the stock brushed motor, a spectrum 6100E receiver & 2x4g servos. It flies pretty well. All up weight is around 5.5 oz if I remember correctly. The second was the P-40 warhawk, same radio gear but I used an outrunner motor. It flies better due to the extra power & lighter weight, about 4.6oz.
The third is the P-47 Thunderbolt, for that I used the Motor, electronics & linear servos from an EFlite UMX Gee Bee ( I knew there was a Bee in there someplace). I made it full 4 channel. It flies the best & is the lightest at 3.3 ounces.
I didn't like the way I couldn't access the electronics once the planes were glued together so on the P-47 I cut the top of the fuse to make it removable the way parkzone does their UMX warbirds but used magnets instead of tape to secure it for flight.  RC Plane
Good luck & have fun, the Cox Gravity warbirds were great little planes & can still be found on EBay. The Zero, FW-190 & ME 109 are available for around $20 - $25, Free shipping in the USA as of this morning.
I know most folks here are into control line flying & I bet one of these little puppies would even make a good little control line plane for .020
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4710
"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4711

Regards,
Tony

Thanks Tony for your inputs. I knew if I waited long enough, I started this thread in 2012, someone else would have some good information to add. Do you have any closeups of the magnet system you used to hold the fuselage halves together?
   p.s. you notice my logo after my user name. I'm retired. That translates to no income, so I try to keep the cost to a bare minimum. Any money I do get I usually spend on my grandkids, not on my toys, I mean models.

Happydad    I'm retired   RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricTony Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Greetings Happydad,
  At 61, I'm not too far behind you although I can't retire yet... Sad  maybe in a few years Cool
I just used small 1mm x 2mm Neodymium magnets. I think you can get 20 for about a buck on EBay.
I just put a few wherever I could & glued a wood tab up front just because.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4715

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4716

The best glue I found to use on the magnets is welders glue. The first glue I used was foam safe CA but the magnets kept coming loose.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Tony
ElectricTony
ElectricTony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty what's that in your avatar

Post  happydad Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:47 pm

ElectricTony wrote:Greetings Happydad,
  At 61, I'm not too far behind you although I can't retire yet... Sad  maybe in a few years Cool
I just used small 1mm x 2mm Neodymium magnets. I think you can get 20 for about a buck on EBay.
I just put a few wherever I could & glued a wood tab up front just because.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4715

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Cg-p4716

The best glue I found to use on the magnets is welders glue. The first glue I used was foam safe CA but the magnets kept coming loose.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Tony

Thanks for the pics. I'll look for some magnets on ebay.   BTW what is the plane in your avatar ?  it's either a little stick or a biplane I can't think the name of.
   p.s. I was forced to retire early at 62 because of chronic back pain, but also to save 2 jobs of my friends. I retired and saved 2 jobs of other workers. Fair trade I thought. One's wife was having a baby and my wife was working so....

happydad  I'm retired    RC Plane     I Love This Forum!
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricTony Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 pm

We have more in common than you think my friend. I just came off of temporary disability for back problems. So far epidurals have been working so I have been avoiding surgery. It is what it is & I understand your pain.
The plane in my Avatar is an old Cox Airtronics S-Tee that I modified a little to look like an Eindecker. The cowling was the bottom of a coke bottle back when they used to be on the "New" plastic bottles. It was Cox Golden Bee powered, 2 ch...just fly 'til the fuel runs out. It was part of my fleet from  "Back in the day"
I still have it but I returned it to stock & recovered it. My neighbors are what I would call " Decibel Challenged" so it is now electric powered.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Dcp06910

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Dcp06911

Regards,
Tony
ElectricTony
ElectricTony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty what did you use to cut the fuselage horizontally??

Post  happydad Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 pm

ElectricTony wrote:We have more in common than you think my friend. I just came off of temporary disability for back problems. So far epidurals have been working so I have been avoiding surgery. It is what it is & I understand your pain.
The plane in my Avatar is an old Cox Airtronics S-Tee that I modified a little to look like an Eindecker. The cowling was the bottom of a coke bottle back when they used to be on the "New" plastic bottles. It was Cox Golden Bee powered, 2 ch...just fly 'til the fuel runs out. It was part of my fleet from  "Back in the day"
I still have it but I returned it to stock & recovered it. My neighbors are what I would call " Decibel Challenged" so it is now electric powered.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Dcp06911

Regards,
Tony

Nice group of planes there Tony. What did you use to cut the fuselage horizontally? It looks so even and smooth. Maybe a hotwire setup? My closest choice would be a sabre saw or a 7inch rotary saw. LOL lol!

happydad   I'm retired            RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  cox24711 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:44 pm

nnnoooooooooo its electric you've now killed us alll!!!!!! lol!
cox24711
cox24711
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricTony Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:56 pm

cox24711 wrote:nnnoooooooooo its  electric you've now killed us alll!!!!!! lol!

I dug out my old .051 Tee Dee & put a Tarno Carb on it. If I can get it to run reliably It may again someday be Cox powered.
One never knows!
ElectricTony
ElectricTony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricTony Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Happydad,

I just used a surgical scalpel with #11 blades & cut along existing panel lines that were already molded into the fuse.
I find scalpels sharper than xacto knives. I also find the flat handle easier to control & they don't roll away on you. Yet another item easily available & fairly inexpensive on EBay. I just did a quick search & found 100 blades & handle for $9...free shipping.

Regards,
Tony
ElectricTony
ElectricTony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cox24711 Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:14 pm

ElectricTony wrote:

I dug out my old .051 Tee Dee & put a Tarno Carb on it. If I can get it to run reliably It may again someday be Cox powered.
One never knows!
cool that would be quite fast!
cox24711
cox24711
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty Td .051 with Cox carburator

Post  happydad Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:57 pm

cox24711 wrote:
ElectricTony wrote:

One never knows!
cool that would be quite fast!

Tony: I sold my Cox RC carb last year for a pretty penny. coxengines.ca now carries new carbs or parts for less that I sold my 20 year old one for. I still have a Cox TD .051 and a Cox Medallion Ghost .051, (no groove on the piston). See my engine in the Gallery under engines - happydad it shows a picture of the medallion disassembled with a caliper on the piston head.

happydad  I'm retired     RC Plane       This Site Rocks!
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty off to the upgrade

Post  happydad Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Well here we are again after a long layoff. Today I am showing the layout of the servos for rudder and elevator and the location of the on-off switch for power to charge the battery or turn on the radio. Also the location of the motor, ESC and receiver. I have highlighted the areas of importance like the (+) and (-) leads of the battery and the motor.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Img_0610
location of rudder servo and receiver in one half of fuselage

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Img_0611
location of the elevator servo, power ON-OFF board, battery, ESC and motor wires

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Img_0612
highlighted area of power board, battery, ESC and motor wires

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Img_0613
highlighted area of ESC and motor connection wires

that's it for today

happydad   I'm retired    RC Plane      Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad!

Last edited by happydad on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added material)
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty well that almost it for today. Just a little more on the Spitfire

Post  happydad Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Here is a little on the Gravity (Cox) Spitfire as received. The Gravity kit has a few more pieces included like wire linkages for rudder and elevator servos.
  Here are a couple of pictures of the as received kit.

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Img_0614
open box

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Img_0615
removing wing to see rudder and elevator

sorry I forgot to take a picture of the instructions, decals and servo linkages. manana   sleep

happydad  I'm retired    RC Plane     Hot        Warm 83deg. now in Escondido, CA
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricTony Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Make sure you position the receiver so you can always have access to the bind plug once everything is glued together. If you can't, then run a short servo extension. You never know when you'll need to get to it.

Regards,
Tony
ElectricTony
ElectricTony
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

"Cox Gravity Warbirds" F4-U Corsair RC upgrade thread Empty Good suggestion

Post  happydad Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:14 pm

ElectricTony wrote:Make sure you position the receiver so you can always have access to the bind plug once everything is glued together. If you can't, then run a short servo extension. You never know when you'll need to get to it.

Regards,
Tony

Tony: that is the best suggestion ever. +1 for that idea.  

Happydad  I'm retired.   RC Plane
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:26 am

First what is a bind plug ? /// and I was just thinking Huh... I have old systems that have large batt. / servos /reciev. too heavy for small planes and if a person were going to purchase a complete (expensive) but reliable system with micro servo and all the goodies for later use in small 2-3 channel planes with Cox engines in them , what would you recommend ? Not to Hijacked your build Larry , Looking good !1 getback Small Cox Logo
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next