Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Cox_ba12

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ball - Socket Joints
by davidll1984 Today at 7:26 am

» A little nostalgia…
by rsv1cox Today at 7:08 am

» TAPLIN TWIN 7ccm
by grant.symes Today at 3:29 am

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by GallopingGhostler Today at 12:09 am

» Tired of it all…
by roddie Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» Science and Mechanics magazine's "Playboy" 14' plywood runabout plans.. circa 1950's
by roddie Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by roddie Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Post your Older books
by crankbndr Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» Cox wrench
by layback209 Yesterday at 3:03 pm

» Black Widow Run time
by getback Yesterday at 10:04 am

» How does your Garden Grow
by getback Yesterday at 6:26 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Empty
Live on Patrol

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP

Post  garza2014 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi

Does anyone know what size of e-clips uses the Cox Nissan GTP?

The shaft size is 3mm, but I want to make sure the measure.

Thanks

Alejo RC Plane
garza2014
garza2014
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Happy e-clip

Post  happydad Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:43 pm

garza2014 wrote:Hi

Thanks

Alejo RC Plane

e-clips are 1/8 inch = 3mm. I bought some thru a local hardware store. they usually have a kit of sizes from 1/16 inch thru 1/2 inch on sale for $3.99, today it was $5.99. Also they are for sale thru ebay. either 1/8 inch or 3mm e-clips.

p.s. I received many stocker parts today. All I need are the wheels, (except for receiver box, body and special carburetor).  Do you have a closeup of the assembly between the engine and the clutch? some of the drawings don't make sense. Like the large part in front of the engine, with no reference, that must hold the engine to the aluminum mount and between the pullstart and the clutch. I don't see a part to hold the clutch from falling out with the spring??
p.s. 1/8 =.125 inch, 3mm / 25.4mm = .118 (close enough and works for me)
happydad RC Plane Futaba Radio Jeep
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP

Post  garza2014 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Thanks happydad, here are some pics:

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image44" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image46" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image47" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image48" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image49" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image50" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image51" />

Where are your photos?

Alejo E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 354952 E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 1819690042  RC Plane
garza2014
garza2014
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Happy thanks for the pictures

Post  happydad Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 pm

garza2014 wrote:Thanks happydad, here are some pics:

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image44" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image46" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image47" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image48" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image49" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image50" />

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP <a href=E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Image51" />

Where are your photos?

Alejo E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 354952 E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 1819690042  RC Plane

Thanks Garza2014 for the pictures. My pictures are coming. I am missing some key parts as you will see.

1. In the first picture what is the wheel with 2 pins between the flywheel-gear on the engine and the clutch assembly?

2. What is the part number of the strange shaped mounting block between the engine and the flywheel-gear?

3. In pic #6 same mounting block, new crankcase, what is the part number of flywheel piece on the desk that looks like it connects to the engine crankshaft?

4. Is this assembly going to be different?

pictures to come. you shamed me. Many parts are missing.

A. Where are the blocks to mount the steering servos shown?

I am working on the project we PM'd about. Aluminum?

pictures to come as is.

great pictures. great detail. +1 for you.

happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Happy Cox Kyosho GTP Stocker progress

Post  happydad Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Well, here are photos of my progress on the Cox Kyosho GTP Stocker. I am doing things my way. Maybe a little different. I am still short a few parts. Some key parts like the differential, (?), gear on the right wheel, the strange plastic engine mount between the engine crankcase and the flywheel-gear, (what is the part number?), and a few other odd parts here and there.

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Wp_20111
Overall GTP Stocker Chassis

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Wp_20112
GTP Stocker Engine Mount, plastic gear between engine flywheel and clutch assembly keeps clutch pieces from falling out.

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Wp_20113
Closeup showing missing gear in right wheel differential assembly.

happydad RC Plane Futaba Radio Jeep U.S. <> Mexico  (No Mexican Flag yet)
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  garza2014 Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:45 pm

1. In the first picture what is the wheel with 2 pins between the flywheel-gear on the engine and the clutch assembly?

That part is the zip starter ratchet part GTP 01

2. What is the part number of the strange shaped mounting block between the engine and the flywheel-gear?

Part No. 385 Engine Mount

3. In pic #6 same mounting block, new crankcase, what is the part number of flywheel piece on the desk that looks like it connects to the engine crankshaft?

Same number 385 Flywheel (Page 20 Manual)

A little, new killer bee engine.

It comes with radio group page 9 manual, Steering servo bosses.

Do not forget me!!

I love your car, very good idea to use pull starter and Bernie´s throttle!!
Don´t forget to use loctite.

Alejo  RC Plane E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 354952 E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 1819690042

Last edited by garza2014 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some errors)
garza2014
garza2014
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Happy Yes Sir

Post  happydad Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:46 pm

garza2014 wrote:1. In the first picture what is the wheel with 2 pins between the flywheel-gear on the engine and the clutch assembly?

Do not forget me!!

Alejo  RC Plane E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 354952 E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 1819690042

Thanks for all your help. I was afraid you were going to say that the servo mounts were part of the radio kit. I wont use the radio kit for now. so I may make a piece to mount the servo from wood or aluminum or an aluminum bracket until I can afford to buy the rest of the parts I need. I can only afford to buy the front wheels after I sell more engines on ebay. I also have been selling Futaba radio parts from the 1980's and 1990's.
   Actually I hope to use the muffler-throttle on this car since I can't find a muffler like that used on the original car. They were worth $.99 and now are selling for $15.00. Crazy.
   Some of the kits you are referring to like 385 don't exist any longer, like the gear I need, but gascarman was able to find me one. He may be putting the parts needed together to make the equivalent kit when you or I order the parts we need. He has been a great help, but I am in way over my budget for this car, since I mostly do electrics. I'll include a picture of my favorite RC10 offroad car. I don't even remember the name. Grasshopper, or one of that series.
   I need to iake a break to upload pictures from my phone.

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Rccael10
RC Electric Car name long forgotten

Thanks again Alejo for the great pictures and all the help.

happierdad  RC Plane  Futaba Radio  Jeep  Blow up Mad!  Blow up Mad!
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Happy El Progresso (very poor Spanish)

Post  happydad Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:16 am

All: Here is my Cox Kyosho GTP stocker car progress after lots of money, can't say how much because it is embarrassing how much this car has cost already and still no front wheels, radio box and posts to mount steering servo.

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Coxkyo27
Version #1 Pullstart Engine, air throttle, no muffler to direct exhaust, parts missing.

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Coxkyo28
Version #2   Muffler-Throttle Engine, missing the rest between engine and wheel gear, (differentail)

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Coxkyo29
Version #3 Preferred, Helicopter propeller for easy takeoffs, LOL  lol!

hope you enjoy the pictures

happydad RC Plane       Futaba Radio Jeep
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  coxaddicted Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:18 am

Version Number 3 is my favourite Very Happy
coxaddicted
coxaddicted
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  OVERLORD Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:05 am

Go for version 3, a novelty!!

This one was sold over here not long ago, new in box for EUR 200:

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/331680593441?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
OVERLORD
OVERLORD
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Happy Wow and I thought I had a lot invested

Post  happydad Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:22 am

OVERLORD wrote:Go for version 3, a novelty!!

This one was sold over here not long ago, new in box for EUR 200:

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/331680593441?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Overlord: Nice, but the pictures were not too sharp. I have seen the same thing here, but not new. Things come and go quickly here. One day a used car might have the name of "gas model car" and sell for $50.00 USD, and later someone sells a similar car under the name "Cox Kyosho GTP series gas model car" and sell it for $150.00. You have to look everywhere.

Happydad, but sleepy RC Plane Futaba Radio Jeep Sleeping at Computer
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Happy here is my latest update to the engine mount fiberglass part

Post  happydad Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:56 pm

I decided that the triangular fiberglass piece was too flimsy so I cut out a piece of fiberglass with copper coating, (old PCB material form the 1990's), and beefed up the corners where I felt it was weak.
   Let me know what you think of the design, not necessarily the material because I used what I had.

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Cxkygt10
my beefed up design versus the original shape

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Cxkygt11
comparing thickness of fiberglass material, new is on top.

The material I used was not as dense as the original material. This material was used to test a drill pattern on a NC drill machine so the material was not critical.

I need to clean up the edges and drill the holes for mounting and it will be ready.

happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Happy Very good idea (muy buena idea)

Post  garza2014 Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:08 pm

Happydad I'll wait for version 3 lol!

Changing the material of the piece is very good idea, eventually it tends to bend, I put a new piece to my car for this reason.

Saludos!! (Regards)

Alejo RC Plane E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 354952 E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP 1819690042
garza2014
garza2014
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_WI Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:15 am

The stiffer rear mount might affect cornering. Probably the same effect as adding stiffer springs or heavier oil in shocks on a rear wishbone suspension.
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Happy Right on

Post  happydad Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:51 am

Jason_WI wrote:The stiffer rear mount might affect cornering. Probably the same effect as adding stiffer springs or heavier oil in shocks on a rear wishbone suspension.

Jason: That was the idea and the fact that there are weak areas in the triangular piece that should have been made wider so they wouldn't break from normal stress. I'm just a builder, most likely not a driver. My electric car shown above somewhere was free and has provided infinite fun so far. And this gas car is approaching $200.00 if I finish it with all the bells and whistles and a body which costs close to $50.00 painted.
   MY intent here was to try to build a gas car from the parts as cheaply as possibly without loosing anything. Maybe the special throttle Cox sold was fantastic, but I think an air throttle from Coxengines.ca, (Bernie), or ESP, (Matt), would do the same job. Also I want to try the rotating muffler-throttle that used to be a hot selling item, but now is very hard to find. Thanks to one of the CEF members I was able to get one.
And I do appreciate all the help you ALL have been giving me finding the manual, Lieven and Alejo, And on and on.

Happydad RC Plane Futaba Radio Jeep
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  TopBannana Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:14 am

happydad wrote:
garza2014 wrote:1. In the first picture what is the wheel with 2 pins between the flywheel-gear on the engine and the clutch assembly?

Do not forget me!!

Thanks for all your help. I was afraid you were going to say that the servo mounts were part of the radio kit. I wont use the radio kit for now. so I may make a piece to mount the servo from wood or aluminum or an aluminum bracket until I can afford to buy the rest of the parts I need. I can only afford to buy the front wheels after I sell more engines on ebay. I also have been selling Futaba radio parts from the 1980's and 1990's.
   Actually I hope to use the muffler-throttle on this car since I can't find a muffler like that used on the original car. They were worth $.99 and now are selling for $15.00. Crazy.
   Some of the kits you are referring to like 385 don't exist any longer, like the gear I need, but gascarman was able to find me one. He may be putting the parts needed together to make the equivalent kit when you or I order the parts we need. He has been a great help, but I am in way over my budget for this car, since I mostly do electrics. I'll include a picture of my favorite RC10 offroad car. I don't even remember the name. Grasshopper, or one of that series.
   I need to iake a break to upload pictures from my phone.

Thanks again Alejo for the great pictures and all the help.

happierdad  RC Plane  Futaba Radio  Jeep  Blow up Mad!  Blow up Mad!
This car looks like a rc10 worlds car, Team Associated is making them again:
https://www.teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/RC10WC/Worlds_Car/
TopBannana
TopBannana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Happy I guess i should keep it a while longer

Post  happydad Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:38 pm

TopBannana wrote:

This Site Rocks!
This car looks like a rc10 worlds car, Team Associated is making them again:
https://www.teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/RC10WC/Worlds_Car/
[/quote]

Thanks TopBannana. I guess I should keep the RC10 a little while longer. I've had it about 15 years  and haven't changed the front tires yet.
edited 11-1-15 1:15p.m. PST - to add information about RC-10 manual.
  BTW the RC-10 Manual is there on the link page at the top. I downloaded the RC-10 manual if anyone can't find it.

happydad RC Plane         Futaba Radio Jeep

Last edited by happydad on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add content)
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  garza2014 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:48 pm

happydad wrote:
garza2014 wrote:Hi

Thanks

Alejo RC Plane

e-clips are 1/8 inch = 3mm. I bought some thru a local hardware store. they usually have a kit of sizes from 1/16 inch thru 1/2 inch on sale for $3.99, today it was $5.99. Also they are for sale thru ebay. either 1/8 inch or 3mm e-clips.

p.s. I received many stocker parts today. All I need are the wheels, (except for receiver box, body and special carburetor).  Do you have a closeup of the assembly between the engine and the clutch? some of the drawings don't make sense. Like the large part in front of the engine, with no reference, that must hold the engine to the aluminum mount and between the pullstart and the clutch. I don't see a part to hold the clutch from falling out with the spring??
p.s. 1/8 =.125 inch,  3mm / 25.4mm = .118 (close enough and works for me)

Happydad:

Could these work?

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/231722193934

Alejo
garza2014
garza2014
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_WI Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:30 pm

happydad wrote: And this gas car is approaching $200.00 if I finish it with all the bells and whistles and a body which costs close to $50.00 painted.
   MY intent here was to try to build a gas car from the parts as cheaply as possibly without loosing anything.

O_O $200. I have purchased whole cars for a lot less than that. They did need work and a good cleaning but if you search long enough you should find a deal. The Maples throttle will be harder to find than the dragonfly throttle/muffler assembly. The zip ratchet pull start are near impossible to find and when you do they are $25 and up. Bolink made lots of 1/12 scale parts back in the day. They did make GTP bodies that were 1/12 scale and I bought 2 on ebay a while back. This is also something you can search for if a body is needed.

I'm still looking for a Cox Gasser. I missed out on one NIB on ebay a few years back. They were an off road buggy with a Cox .049. They had an overheating problem and were pulled from shelves. A few did escape into the market. I had one on order from Cox back in '89 which was canceled by Cox and I had to get the GTP Nissan instead.
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Happy Well......

Post  happydad Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Jason_WI wrote:
happydad wrote: And this gas car is approaching $200.00 if I finish it with all the bells and whistles and a body which costs close to $50.00 painted.
   MY intent here was to try to build a gas car from the parts as cheaply as possibly without loosing anything.

O_O $200. I have purchased whole cars for a lot less than that. They did need work and a good cleaning but if you search long enough you should find a deal. The Maples throttle will be harder to find than the dragonfly throttle/muffler assembly. The zip ratchet pull start are near impossible to find and when you do they are $25 and up. Bolink made lots of 1/12 scale parts back in the day. They did make GTP bodies that were 1/12 scale and I bought 2 on ebay a while back. This is also something you can search for if a body is needed.

I'm still looking for a Cox Gasser. I missed out on one NIB on ebay a few years back. They were an off road buggy with a Cox .049. They had an overheating problem and were pulled from shelves. A few did escape into the market. I had one on order from Cox back in '89 which was canceled by Cox and I had to get the GTP Nissan instead.

Well, Jason the whole idea was to build a Cox gas car new for as cheap as possible, without sacrificing quality. I thought of buying a new kit, but they were way over $200 + you had to add some parts like the RC10 kit, you will have to add motor, ESC, wheels, and radio. And the bare kit is $199. My RC10 was free with a 75 MHz radio, since updated to 2.4 GHz.
    I decided to start the Cox gas car by buying the frame, I didn't have a drawing or manual to help me see which parts I needed to start wth. After Overlord and Garza2014 helped me find the Cox Kyosho GTP stocker, etc., manual I realized I was in way over my head, but as long as I sold stuff on eBay to supply my new gas car habit I would continue. Little did I realize there would be so many $12.95 parts and so many choices like large receiver box or small, soft tires or hard, white rims or black.
It has it's own life now and has taken over my body. lol!
  I do have other gas cars I got for free, .25 cu. in. , but not Cox. Electric cars, 1/10 scale, 1/16 scale, on road and off road. But not a Cox gas car.
   So here we are. My hope is that someone else reading these posts realizes that these Cox Gas cars are not for everyone and they are not cheap. I am a builder, not a driver so I will eventually finish the car, minus stocker body, and sell it.
    I know I have learned many lessons from this experience and I am not even finished yet.

happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Happy Hello Cox Kyosho GTP Stocker Buyer here I am

Post  happydad Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 am

Jason_WI wrote:

Jason: Here is a link to a NIB Cox Stocker on Ebay right now. It is currently $467.87 + $17.95  shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-COX-049-GAS-RC-CAR-1-12-SCALE-NEW-IN-BOX-ORIGINAL-SEALED-BOX-/231740122061?hash=item35f4c9a3cd:g:X5gAAOSwYHxWKn4n

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Coxkst10
Cox RC Stocker

enjoy

happydad Futaba Radio Jeep
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  anm2 Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:58 am

happydad wrote:
Jason_WI wrote:

Jason: Here is a link to a NIB Cox Stocker on Ebay right now. It is currently $467.87 + $17.95  shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-COX-049-GAS-RC-CAR-1-12-SCALE-NEW-IN-BOX-ORIGINAL-SEALED-BOX-/231740122061?hash=item35f4c9a3cd:g:X5gAAOSwYHxWKn4n

E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Coxkst10
Cox RC Stocker

enjoy

happydad Futaba Radio Jeep

$469 seems high for this car. The GTP version goes for around $300, and I don't think they are that different. I know that this is a little bit rarer than the GTP version, but not sure I would pay a $150 premium. They are really neat cars though. Andy
anm2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  dckrsn Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Hey, I thought you guys might be interested in this (if you haven't seen it yet).
Posted mainly as a photo reference.
Bob
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cox-sanwa-nissan-gtp-049-car-/181913380909?hash=item2a5ae1e82d:g:yosAAOSwo6lWLZy9
E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Car10
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Happy Yup, that's for sure

Post  happydad Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:43 pm

dckrsn wrote:Hey, I thought you guys might be interested in this (if you haven't seen it yet).
Posted mainly as a photo reference.
Bob
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cox-sanwa-nissan-gtp-049-car-/181913380909?hash=item2a5ae1e82d:g:yosAAOSwo6lWLZy9
E-clips size Cox Nissan/Stocker GTP Car10

I have been watching all the gas cars and that price is a little out of my reach all in one chunk. The $75.00 is a bid, that doesn't meet the minimum acceptable price, and it could go over the buy-it-now price once any bid is made. I definitely can't afford the $125.00. Especially with the TD .010 Traveling Engine soon to begin it's journey.
   Thanks for the pics of the zip starter, but I am going the route of the pull starter, no matter what happens, I will make it work.

Happydad :RC Plane Futaba Radio Jeep
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next